1. Opt out of PVP -- Perfect Solution for PVP and PVE players

There is no joy in being ganked at the mailbox, while questing or trying to enter a dungeon.

If an option is added during character creation or by using existing PVP flag in game, to not be a PVP player.
    Total lack of pvp interaction is the goal.

I would prefer the permanent opt out feature at character creation, then I do not have to ensure its activated.
    Checking that my PVP flag is off, I can do that as well.
    Anything that eliminates the PVP option would be fantastic.

I would like to be able to enjoy the world, quests and exploration without being ganked.

There are many players who enjoy PVP whether in battlegrounds or open world.
    Let them have their fun!

Myself and any others like me who are not interested in PVP and prefer to avoid the numerous ghost runs after being ganked, would also be able to have fun.

One Server, both player types, higher population == winning combination for all!

As alternative, create a PVE realm.
    Smaller population but no ganking, so goal achieved.

Have a great day!

2. I'm not a fan of saying "you don't enjoy the toxicity of World PvP, so you don't get to do BGs or Arenas either!"

I do think that World PVP is one area where Blizzard's default mechanics fall short in the original game, and only "custom" content/mechanics can really fix it...but I also believe that PvE Realm types as a mechanic baseline come closer to where things should "default" from than the current PVP realms.

3. This can be solved entirely by getting geared, getting good, making friends, etc. You're literally asking for the game to be changed because you aren't good at one aspect of it. Every time I see a post like this, I go out and kill 10 BIS PVE players, as I'm heading to do right now.

4. Do not post suggestions that include the following

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

copy pasted from Suggestion Section Rules at https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

if u dont like one aspect of the game doesnt mean the realm needs to change to suit your preferred how to play the game.

just imagine if peacemane niche is pve realms, then someone posts at the forum complaining hes unable to kill other players to fight for a minning node for example.
    Edited: October 27, 2023