1. I agree with bylinkarka, we have just one week to level up and then are raids opened up, you can't do so many alts to make a gear before it opens with this cooldown this is crazy.

2. Really? Yet when I login to Icecrown, all I see on global are guild spam for ICC/RS runs, PUG spam for ICC/RS/ToC/VoA/RDF + other instances and character sales and what not. Have you even played on Icecrown, or are you just completely delusional? Or is this just some exaggeration on your part?

No, people will do regular content still. You think everybody are going to be topping up gear all the time? They aren't.

So in Conclusion: You're 100% wrong.
    So basicly what you mean by that is " Server is not gonna be P2W at all"

Sure, I'll keep that in mind for later on:)

3. Cool, can't wait to start playing on a new server.

4. I agree with bylinkarka, we have just one week to level up and then are raids opened up, you can't do so many alts to make a gear before it opens with this cooldown this is crazy.
    to craft what exactly? noone will have lhh recipe to craft it, it drops in raids... and you dont need all the best items to clear MC anyway

5. to craft what exactly? noone will have lhh recipe to craft it, it drops in raids... and you dont need all the best items to clear MC anyway
    Seriously I am so curious about Onyxia’s Lair and other raids and how it is set, when people will have mostly green gear and 25 instead of 40 ppl.

And to your question, there is a lot of items for all classes those require Arcanite Bar, but for example, only Lionheart Helm requires 12 times that bar, Sulfuron Hammer needs 50x, also needed for many quests, etc. There are around 44 items that need it, you can use Google or Wowhead, etc. I understand your point of view but since the content is faster than the original, it makes sense to reduce this CD as well, eg. 20hrs from 2days.

6. I agree with bylinkarka, we have just one week to level up and then are raids opened up, you can't do so many alts to make a gear before it opens with this cooldown this is crazy.
    I agree with you, I wish it was two or three weeks for leveling, however, this schedule is probably catered towards people who play a lot, which is a majority of Warmane's population.

7. So basicly what you mean by that is " Server is not gonna be P2W at all"
    Would say it's not going to be nowhere near "P2W" as you claim it's going to be. You'll see few bought items, that's about it. And what if people buy stuff? They certainly aren't rolling for them against you. Win-win situation imo.
    Your post is bit full of "doom posting" and "I know it all" (yet, you don't) material.

8. Seriously I am so curious about Onyxia’s Lair and other raids and how it is set, when people will have mostly green gear and 25 instead of 40 ppl.

And to your question, there is a lot of items for all classes those require Arcanite Bar, but for example, only Lionheart Helm requires 12 times that bar, Sulfuron Hammer needs 50x, also needed for many quests, etc. There are around 44 items that need it, you can use Google or Wowhead, etc. I understand your point of view but since the content is faster than the original, it makes sense to reduce this CD as well, eg. 20hrs from 2days.
    i know the items well, and im telling you your making it a bigger problem than it is, and like i said making transmute alts is piss easy and there will be enough transmutes, because people will respond to the demand to make gold.

Bigger problem will be arcane crystals, those will be very high in price on launch.

9. I hope the rank by kills stops at some point. I want R14 to be an achievement and not have every ***** who can sit in AV all day get it.

10. I hope the rank by kills stops at some point. I want R14 to be an achievement and not have every ***** who can sit in AV all day get it.
    yeah if the rumors are true that u need 100k HKs for r14, thats just about two weeks of AV spam to get. total joke

11. And don't forget: The shop is not that cheap. If you buy complete gear for your char for 20€ per piece... that a few hundred €. I don't think many people will invest that much money for a private server. It is more like some missing slot. Weapon or trinket that does not drop at all. You buy that slot.
    Oh, okay. I've never played on a server with a shop like that.

Still, I don't think items should become available until near the end of the particular phase they appear in, you know, just shortly before the next phase begins.

12. Will there be an option to opt out of PVP
    I think some of us would just like to experience the content you have to offer in a casual way so an option to opt out of PVP will be really appreciated in my opinion

13. I agree with bylinkarka, we have just one week to level up and then are raids opened up, you can't do so many alts to make a gear before it opens with this cooldown this is crazy.
    I agree with you, I wish it was two or three weeks for leveling, however, this schedule is probably catered towards people who play a lot, which is a majority of Warmane's population.
    I don't understand this rush. There are few Vanilla servers out there, and this one is gonna be done in less than a year.

Why speed through it? I don't want to have to play WoW exclusively just to stay caught up. I'd like to be able to take breaks here and there to do other things. And what's more, I'd like to enjoy having vanilla around for a while.

One of the things I disliked on Lordaeron is how everything was frozen in time. I really missed having new patches change things. It made the world feel alive. Once Onyxia is done, it's done. Again, why rush to finish things, so it becomes just like any other server?

For me, Classic's 1.5 years on vanilla was *too fast*, should have been a full two years. So having 9 months on vanilla is speed running though it. Please consider at least 1 year, but ideally 1.5 years. This is my biggest concern with Onxyia right now -- why invest time in a character(s) when the server will be retired so soon?

14. This isn't a vanilla server.
    It has vanilla content. It is a re-run through vanilla. Even if it has certain modifications and tweaks, the content is from vanilla. I don't understand why you are always so obtuse.

The point I am making, and the concern many have here, is clear. Why invest time in a character, why revisit (modified) vanilla content, when it will be over so soon? And if vanilla will be completed so quickly, that means BC and WotLC will be finished even faster. Again, Onyxia begins to appear to be only for those who want to exclusively play WoW and speed run through content.

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last