1. It feels that no matter what the Staff or Moderators are doing, players will never be happy. If you put the realm on 3x, the players who want a 5x will be mad, and viceversa, if you do a PvP realm, the players who want a PvE realm, will be mad, and so go on. In my opinion you just have to enjoy the server and accept and understand that other players will have other preferences than the ones that you have. Sure, its impossible to make everyone 100% satisfied, but hey, at least the Staff is hearing our opinions, at the end of the day we need to remember that this is F2P.

Thanks Warmane Staff again for working on Onyxia.

2. The previous realm was pve, and I quit shortly after hitting max level cause there was nothing to do outside of raids and arenas. World pvp is some of the most fun you can have if you get a good group of friends together and the other faction are willing to try and defend towns and stuff.
    You can do that in a pve realm too.

3. Seriously...what are you talking about? Were you on the PTR? They spent time making sure you can't queue or RDF into dungeons without meeting pre-reqs for the dungeon, like having hte key.
    So glad they went to the effort to do this, I don't even mind RDF so much if it's like this. Huge W for Warmane.

4. Hi everyone. I have wanted to experience classic WoW vibe for some time and the vortex of the internet has brought me here. Ngl when I saw that such project is going to run right when I wanted to join makes me hyped :D I hope that this journey will be as legendary as It looks like to be :D

5. Hi everyone. I have wanted to experience classic WoW vibe for some time and the vortex of the internet has brought me here. Ngl when I saw that such project is going to run right when I wanted to join makes me hyped :D I hope that this journey will be as legendary as It looks like to be :D
    truth. bunch of memes and epic stuff are ahead. the whole thing looks very fun

6. Having played the Beta, this server will be epic and I can't wait to gank all those whiners. Pugs are going to struggle though, based on the Beta barely anyone in Warmane community has ever played Vanilla content. Lots of dungeon and MC/Ony wipes inc...
    Edited: November 14, 2023 Reason: Edginess removed

7. Any word on when the download client will be available? or am i just not seeing it.

8. You use Wotlk Client ( which is why RDF will be a feature )

9. Use your regular client, which you use to play on the 3.3.5 WOTLK servers:) Just swap realm to onyxia!:)

10. Imagine if server will lose a huge chunk of population, just due to people not understand which client do they need to use 1.12 or 3.3.5 lol

11. Imagine if server will lose a huge chunk of population, just due to people not understand which client do they need to use 1.12 or 3.3.5 lol
    If they can't figure that out...do you really wanna queue into an RDF with them?

12. Any observations on the raid difficulty compared to classic wow. How hard raids are tuned for 25man?
    How many epic loots per boss?
    And do we have chronoboon displacer?

13. Any observations on the raid difficulty compared to classic wow. How hard raids are tuned for 25man?
    How many epic loots per boss?
    And do we have chronoboon displacer?
    on beta bosses were quite easy, everything up to bwl

14. After the onyxia server passes the beta phase (November 18, 2023 at 15:00 server time), will it contain more than 8 characters?

15. Probably a stupid question, but how do we reserve a name tomorrow? Just create a character in advance of launch?

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last