1. When will be possible to trade less than 1k gold on website?

2. Ninja nerf on Onyxia "Vanilla" Warmane ( Diremaul trash loot) Shadow Nerf
    Logged in today to do usual aoe farm on lashers (DM E) and beetles / dogs (DM N) It's all ninja nerfed to the GROUND. How is this supposed to be vanilla like when you guys are making changes. What's sad is stuff was hardly selling for anything example: epics for 5g. If you want that to change, end game gold making spots is how prices go up on end game gear. This just makes nobody able to afford anything late game people are already struggling for mounts!
    wait really? I'm leveling a 2nd character mage to farm those since money making sucks as a warrior. really??

3. PVP Gear

So guys, there is no info about pvp sets available?

4. Will we be able to buy race and faction change with points?

5. yepp 100% it sucks. and they didn't even announce it. better off making a hunter..

6. Anyone know any updates on when the store might be open to purchase gear with coins?

7. Will we be able to buy race and faction change with points?

8. Hi guys rly awesomme server

Have you guys tought about making the phases a bit longer?

greetings Illida

9. In onyxia, put x1 during the week and x3 on Saturday and Sunday, level up and level up profession slow down players' desire to reach level 60, making them enjoy the progress of the game. Since the population is high on the server, we will have an experience closer to the original.

10. classic is already done, people are 60 and raidlog or stay afk in av for gear equal to naxx/aq40. people rather buy a 60 char with gear than level a new alt on 1x

11. In onyxia, put x1 during the week and x3 on Saturday and Sunday, level up and level up profession slow down players' desire to reach level 60, making them enjoy the progress of the game. Since the population is high on the server, we will have an experience closer to the original.
    I honestly think x3 is perfect, it's enough that you're able to do a run in every dungeon once. Doing it at x7 is a pain because you're not able to keep up with gear and training, and x1 requires you to do multiple dungeon runs. Just doing one run with quests is in my opinion a perfect experience rate.

12. In onyxia, put x1 during the week and x3 on Saturday and Sunday, level up and level up profession slow down players' desire to reach level 60, making them enjoy the progress of the game. Since the population is high on the server, we will have an experience closer to the original.
    You can also adjust the experience rate yourself by clicking on the experience bar, from 0.5x to 3x.

13. How is it possible that the random BG queue time is almost never less than 20 minutes? I can't imagine that there are no 10 players (overall, with merc mode on) joining it to at least make a WSG battle possible...

14. I'm just sad it's pvp, I really can't be arshed to be ganked all over again because im always behind because of adult life.....

Had been looking forward alot to this when they announced it as pve.. :(

First ... 6465455565758 ... Last