1. Lost my phone with the authenticator and now I cannot login.

Hello, I had to make this new account just for writing this forum thread because I am in a very bad situation here, as everyone has I also had my 2FA on my cellphone through the Microsoft Authenticator, the problem is that yesterday I lost my phone when I was out doing some diligencies, I don't care about that old piece of trash, I was aiming at a newer, faster and better cellphone anyways BUT the only valuable thing inside that phone was my 2FA keys, the last time I played was yesterday around 16:45 (UTC -6) at the Dalaran Port, then I Alt+F4'ed the game and went out, later that day, around 20:30 (UTC -6) I tried to log into the game hoping the 2FA didn't show up but it did and I couldn't login since as I mentioned before I lost my phone but I thought it was just about requesting a 2FA reset back to my e-mail so I didn't take it as a big trouble and instead went to bed, today I woke up and my first task of the day was to recover my good ol' account so I could log in and enjoy a session of blocking spammers in the global chat for 10 minutes until I find something interesting to do BUT I wouldn't have to be on an alt account writing this message if it wasn't that I didn't receive any e-mail regarding my request, in fact I received absolutely nothing, I already checked in all subfolders and reloaded the page multiple times to see if there was a delay or something but after 3 hours of unfruitful attempts I decided to write an e-mail regarding my issues to the support team and also doing this post to see if someone helps me.

Also I want to add that I recently changed my account's e-mail address to a personal account because I made it with my brother's e-mail address back then and I already asked him if by some weird circumstance the system didn't updated my information and sent the mail to him instead and he showed me that there also was nothing from warmane.

I apologize for the extend of this post but I wanted to cover up all the events so it helps for the mods to review my case better, so to recap; I lost my phone with the 2FA keys, I tried to reset the 2FA back to my e-mail address but I didn't receive any message from Warmane regarding my request, I sent an e-mail to [email protected] in a hope to get help from the mods and as a last resource I also did this account just to make this post.

2. Forum Moderators have nothing to do with account access or its recovery.

3. So what are my options here? I know my e-mail address, the old e-mail address, have access to both, I know the password of my account and the user name, it's just that the system doesn't send me the e-mail with the 2FA restoration request and you're basically telling me ¨you're alone, bro¨, maybe I wrote my post in the wrong thread so tell me, where I can ask for help instead?

4. You already did, by sending the email you said you did.
    There's no thread or place to post anything, you just wait for Support to reach your turn and reply to your email.

5. Well I hope so, and please consider making a thread for quick requests regarding login issues on the server side rather than the user's, anyways I thank you for your response and let's see if I can recover my account.