1. Increase drop rate on Legendary items

I understand we're trying to be blizzlike here (emphasis on trying)

Still, after 4 months of doing weekly MC runs and not seeing even one Binding drop, I was wondering if maybe the drop rate for legendary items shouldn't be slightly bumped up so we can actually spend some time enjoying them before the expansion moves on and they become unviable
    That's a big reason why I even joined Onyxia in the first place

I'm referring exclusively to those legendaries that will lose all their worth once the expansion has changed (so excluding Valanyr & Shadowmourne)

Thoughts ?

2. A good luck protection system would be awesome, but i don't think that's possible at all.

This really makes sense to me, since phases are coming way faster than in classic (where you have way more much time to farm the bindings, for example) and items wouldn't become "obsolete" that fast

3. Yeah, I've run 2 x MC since second week of MC release and I've only seen 1 Binding drop

4. Very hard to understand Warmanes reluctance to reduce re-spawn times on World bosses, increase drop chance on bindings, reducing loot amounts dropped from BWL drakes. None of these items are going to be relevant soon. Let us have fun.

5. Well it's been 3 months of MC now and i've seen many times more Thunderfurys than what i saw on my server in original vanilla over whole time before Tbc release. And this servers population is about double compared to that. So i'd say the droprate is high enough already. Thunderfury will be bis till Tbc, little further even.

They could increase the amount of epic drops from bosses, but we already have 15 less players in raids to take rolls on them so maybe it's enough? AQ is still far away.