1. 2 Weeks Ago  

How do i make gold as 40lvl character ?

Hey guys.

Iam playing warlock horde.

Iv been strugling with making gold recently, i have skinning and miner proffesions, but i cant seem to find alot of copper nodes on horde start. And skinning doesnt seem to reward me very good. I tried herbalism but i doesnt pay at all it seems.

I need to upgrade my bags so much and gear, any tips ?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    What I do is I get max lvl skill 450 herbalism and farm Deadnettle, Goldclover, Eternal Life in Borean Tundra, you can make a good amount of money, but always depends how much people are farming...

If you want to farm Adder's Tongue, then it will be very hard, too much people are farming it even when server has less players in the morning.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    as a 40lvl character you don't "make gold" just level, with x7 rates you are 80 rather quickly and then you can afford anything you want with a little bit of daily quests

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Can't find copper in Horde start areas? Make a lap around the edge of Mulgor. Spend 2 minutes wandering around Durotar. It's everywhere. But like previously stated, at lvl 40, your goal should be leveling. The gold will come naturally and when you're 80, famring is much easier. Otherwise, ditch skinning and take herbalism. Easy gold.