1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Better Donation Rank Perks

I enjoy supporting servers who provide a good place to spend my time gaming since I have PTSD and prefer to stay at home. Of all the games and servers I have played though, the active bonus for donating seems to be the least here. I am sure Warmane is doing more than well, but in my experience, to keep people donating, better perks help.
    By active perks I mean, if you dono over X amount a month, you get X perk. It of course should be game breaking, but at least something.
    Higher daily points collection.
    Higher rate of Emblems of Triumph drop ( these at best get you 232 gear, so not game breaking at all)
    Higher rate of gold collection
    Ability to exchange emblem gear with vendor
    Monthly gift of Emblems
    Those are just a couple ideas of non-game breaking perks. I have only been here 2 months and only have 1 more donation rank to move up, but no motivation to because no perks. Yeah I can buy items, but I buy tons of items and never use them lol.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    once exalted you can buy the AQ quest chain mount from shop, and of course the more you spend, the more extra coins you get for big purchases

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Oh wow one mount that's definitely worth a thousand euros

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    $1000 for a mount, pass.
    Any app, game, anything will give you bonus the more you spend.
    Im still playing here either way, just a random thought and I was bored and about to buy something I didn't really need and was like meh.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    once exalted you can buy the AQ quest chain mount from shop, and of course the more you spend, the more extra coins you get for big purchases
    How much does it cost after you get exalted status?

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Any app, game, anything will give you bonus the more you spend.
    You're wrong here.
    Warmane donation perks are generous enough compared to other games/servers companies.

Most games give you additional coins/points depending on the value you're donating that moment, exactly how it works here, and also Warmane gives additional % depending on how much you donated in the past + seasonal bonus coins, like Xmas donation bonuses, and also to mention every new year Warmane gives a gift that contains x amount of coins also depending on how much you donated last year.

Give an example of game/server company that gives more perks than Warmane, because I don't believe.