1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Dungeon cap per hour SHARED ?

Is the dungeon cap per hour (5 dung) shared between ALL YOUR ALTS? I just finished farming and logged to do some tanking with my warrior and got the "you've entered many instances recently" on a toon that didn't even logged until now?

Dungeon cap SHARED ON SAME ACCOUNT is intended? Huh?

2. 4 Weeks Ago  

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    You answered yourself?
    So your answer is yes? Okay thank you!

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I don't have an answer to your last question (whether it's intended) because I am not a member of the staff. But given that programming a dungeon cap that is shared by all characters seems more complicated than having a dungeon cap per character, it seems intended.

When creating a new alt, you should think whether it's worth it to have it in the same account as your other characters. Most of the time, the answer is no.

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    It is Blizzlike, so therefore must be intended: https://vanilla-wow-archive.fandom.c...ce_limitations

Note: The number of instances you can enter is linked to your other characters on the same account as well. This means that if you have reached the entering limit on character A, character B will not be able to enter any instance.
    Yet another reason why it is a terrible idea to make a main/endgame character on the same account as existing main, especially on servers that allow multiboxing.