1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Suggestion: Remove Onyxia's Lair Attunement

As we are about to embark on AQ, it may be worth considering removing attunement for Onyxia's Lair. I am aware that the removal did not happen until WOTLK, however, it may be a way to increase activity on the server as more players can go in there without being attuned. Lots of people have done the quest chain and may not be interested in doing it on multiple characters.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Llololololololol, and the random raid finder is comming with naxx? or waiting till tbc

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    This client doesn't have a raid finder like I am sure you relied on in Cataclysm. It is a suggestion to increase server population due to giving players another raid to do.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    this sounds a little bit like: we need chars to get Ony heads on to pop for our wipes in AQ and Naxx
    but still, removal of attunement for Ony shouldnt hurt and could be considered QoL change similar to RDF being available

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    As we are about to embark on AQ, it may be worth considering removing attunement for Onyxia's Lair. I am aware that the removal did not happen until WOTLK, however, it may be a way to increase activity on the server as more players can go in there without being attuned. Lots of people have done the quest chain and may not be interested in doing it on multiple characters.
    Actually a good idea. Player numbers are going down, and with almost no pugs doing UBRS, most new people or alts have a hard time getting that attunement. Just remove it, we arent blizzlike and we need more players.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Actually a good idea. Player numbers are going down, and with almost no pugs doing UBRS, most new people or alts have a hard time getting that attunement. Just remove it, we arent blizzlike and we need more players.
    The numbers go up again with AQ and with Naxx, not with removing a random attunement to Onyxia's Lair.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    The numbers go up again with AQ and with Naxx, not with removing a random attunement to Onyxia's Lair.
    Removing the attunement would make it easier for people to catch up, as they can enter the easier raids (and therefore have more things to do which geared people want to join actually), while releasing AQ will only temporary bring back people which stopped playing already geared chars.

If your logic was right, most realms in the past should have florished whenever AQ and Naxx was released. But they didnt, it always ended with a dead realm and mostly raidlogging.

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    It's always the same in every vanilla server, once we're past BWL people stop farming UBRS or even BRD and getting started becomes much harder.

9. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I can see how this would be a good idea but I'm mainly here to say how funny it is to refer to Onyxia as "a random attunement"

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I can see how this would be a good idea but I'm mainly here to say how funny it is to refer to Onyxia as "a random attunement"
    I dont see anyone calling it "a random attunement". But im gonna go ahead and call it an annoying one - some of us have done it dozens of times over the last x years, and its not getting more interesting over time. At the end of the day id do it again if i need, but someone who is starting his first char on Onyxia will have a hard time finding a group to do it, most guilds dont even bother doing it for their alts anymore.

11. 2 Weeks Ago  
    @santori I'm referring to this

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    @santori I'm referring to this
    Sorry, im blind.

Anyways, nothing is gonna happen, so ill save time and read newspapers instead of this post :D