1. Updated discord ID: antrax1577
    Updated discord invite link: https://discord.gg/dp9KB38r8c

2. Hi, I'm interested in this service for just one item or two. Who can I contact in game (HORDE)? Don't tell me discord please, I don't have discord.
    Thanks

3. Pricelist is updated with date 27.02.2024. The reason why I do not link the prices here is because we offer more than 300 services ingame for gold and it would flood each comment. It'd require multiple pages of this topic to be flooded in order to cover every instance / dungeon / etc pricelist.

If you're interested in the prices feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/DzARMUW9rG

4. You can simply list them in an image and post the link for it here.

5. May 16, 2024  
    Best boosting services on warmane!

6. Lf an icc25hc boosting sir! Would like to know how much it is for that, thank you ^^

7. July 3, 2024  
    Lf an icc25hc boosting sir! Would like to know how much it is for that, thank you ^^
    Hello friend,

ICC25 Heroic run (no items included, only heroic achievements) = 120.000 gold
    ICC25 Heroic run (all boss items included for 1 spec) = 185.000 gold
    ICC25 Heroic run (all boss items included for 1 spec + Invincible) = 225.000 gold
    ICC25 Heroic run (all boss items included for 2 specs) = 280.000 gold
    ICC25 Heroic run (all boss items included for 2 specs + Mount) = 305.000 gold
    ICC25 Heroic run (2 or 3 chars boosted in same raid, they share all the items - BoE/Primos and Shards are excluded) = 480.000 gold

Prices are up to date: 03.07.2024

8. I bought this as someone who can't sit at the computer for so long and tired of losing mount rolls ?

The boost in particular was, Invincible + Light of Dawn ICC 25 Heroic. Antrax was super nice, communicated well and the raid group that was doing it was so kind, nice, and very skilled! I had to go afk while I was waiting and then the group was at Sindragosa ! Best prices, best communication, I recommend them for all your boosting needs

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Absolutely professional and trustworthy people!

First 12