The 10h war..

SL mount unmountable
    Quest givers MIA
    No rep from mobs
    No vendor

Alo?
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    The 10h war is indeed a little disappointment. It defenitly doesn't work to 100% as it should.

As you mentioned you should be able to use the SL mount and the title. Also the mobs should give reputation for "Brood of Nozdormu" after they get killed. And as soon as someone bang the gong, there should be way more mobs spawning in front of the AQ gates and not only the 4 big Anubisath.

The vendor for the NR patterns in Silithus will be added with the patch of Naxx, if the Warmane staff want's to keep it blizzlike. So it's completely the staff's decision to release the vendor earlier or not.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Mount will be fixed later, quest givers are being look into, rep is there, and vendor the same along the quest givers.

Edit: Actually, which vendor are you referring to?

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    The vendor from Cenarion Hold which sells recipes I assume

5. 4 Weeks Ago  

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    "The vendor for the NR patterns in Silithus will be added with the patch of Naxx, if the Warmane staff want's to keep it blizzlike." Not true my guy.
    Sandstalker aka mail NR patterns were only patterns that were released with AQ rest came later. When I say "with AQ" I mean with 10h war start.

With that being said...I don't see any sign of field duty quest in Silithus atm and I don't know what are they doing but this is a ****show.
    We were able to do full quest chains + field duty before AQ door opens and at this point I assume they will release field duty after 10h war which is actually disgusting. Some people planned to get Earthstrike ready for raid release and you messed it up big time.

Can any of stuff confirm when can we expect Field Duty quests to be available? Are you guys really planning to put them out with raid release?

regards,
    a.

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    see also blizzards approach for classic w.r.t. to NR gear (releasing it later): https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news...phase-5-316652

BUT all these recipes should be available SINCE the AQ phase was initiated and war effort stuff could be collected, but arent yet (these recipes arent bound to the war efforts progress or AQ being released)
    https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news...mshroud-317190

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    "The vendor for the NR patterns in Silithus will be added with the patch of Naxx, if the Warmane staff want's to keep it blizzlike." Not true my guy.
    Sandstalker aka mail NR patterns were only patterns that were released with AQ rest came later. When I say "with AQ" I mean with 10h war start.

With that being said...I don't see any sign of field duty quest in Silithus atm and I don't know what are they doing but this is a ****show.
    We were able to do full quest chains + field duty before AQ door opens and at this point I assume they will release field duty after 10h war which is actually disgusting. Some people planned to get Earthstrike ready for raid release and you messed it up big time.

Can any of stuff confirm when can we expect Field Duty quests to be available? Are you guys really planning to put them out with raid release?

regards,
    a.
    field duty only released AFTER the 10h war finished on retail. (collecting for war -> 10h war -> field duty)

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    the best part of the event was the ppl gathering @9:59 - it was basicly empty after 30 mins cuz there was no rep for hours.

10. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Just a quick update, most of the issues mentioned have been resolved but I want to touch upon the vendor and recipes.

Recipes like Recipe: Elixir of Greater Firepower did not become available during the war but when the AQ instances have been opened and are tied to that event here too. DB sites may display incorrect "added in patch" notes but patch notes are pretty clear on this

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.10.0 is when the recipe was added, at this point AQ was already open because the actual gates event was in this patch https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.9.0

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    So when will the recipes be out? 20:00 server time? A week after AQ releases? I'd love some info on this.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  

13. 4 Weeks Ago  
    What about Nexus Crystals? Still not in the game, but should be.