1. 1 Week Ago  

Transmog anything

Bring back the ability to transmog anything onto your character like we used to be able to years ago. This means, plate or mail items or class items onto any of your chars regardless of class. Rogues wearing paladin armor and paladins with warlock armor and such.

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Did you forget to change to another account when posting again to agree with yourself?

Anyway... not sure what you're talking about "like we used to be able to." As far as I can recall the rules for our transmogrification system have always been the same, following the same model as a later expansion. If any of what you describe happened it was likely something that was fixed. Either way, letting characters wear items that their class doesn't allow isn't something likely to ever happen.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    dude warmane literally had cases you could win by playing bgs that contained transmog like plate or anything else thats random and you could transmog it directly by talkin to a goblin npc that gives the option to ''transmog items from your inventory''. It was a long time ago this was a thing. definitely before 2020 but it was 100% a thing. I remember seein ppl in lorderon even that had locks with dk gear etc.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    And why wouldnt it be allowed? whats wrong with it?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    That was maybe on Blackrock, when it still worked under some AT rules. That never was how Warmane's transmogrification worked.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Definitely during Warmane aswell, and then you guys removed it for some legal reason i couldnt remember what. But would you mind explaining why t wouldnt be allowed anymore?

8. 1 Week Ago  
    None of our servers had "transmog cases" to be bought.

And yes, I do mind. I don't feel anything productive would come out of it, you would just try to argue whatever was said instead of accepting a no, as you've done in each reply.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Well now you are just assuming something that Isn't true at all. I'm genuinely curious as to why the staff have made it how it is. What do you mean nothing productive will come out of it?
    It would answer my question and help me further understand why things are the way they are. I understand that they are not to be implemented, now im asking politely why that is. If you go to a customer service and ask them why something isnt a certain way, they would explain it or say '' We don't really know''.

Now before you say ''this isnt a customer service'', do me a solid and answer my question.

Thanks.

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Let's just say it's class identity thing. There's some desire to keep plate classes looking like plate classes and so on.
    It wouldn't be realistic to have a rogue wearing plate, I know, as realistic as WoW is, lol.

11. 1 Week Ago  
    lmao what happened to your answer about common items ? his comment dissapeared too :/