1. 4 Weeks Ago  

PVP for beginners

So im new in warmane, and i was level 13 and i decided to enter in a battleground, and i saw that everyone was level 19, and then some player get mad at me because i was level 13. There is some internal rule to only do battlegrounds in the highest level of that BG? Is there any other internal rules that i need to know about pvp, dungeons and other things?

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I wouldn't call it a rule, but if you join a battleground at a lower level you should expect to get flamed, since you're technically useless.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Don't let it bother you too much. There are some players who can be toxic, always demanding their team be incredibly well-equipped, highly skilled, and lightning-fast thinkers. Just stick to your own style of play. In PvP, regardless of your performance, there will always be someone complaining. Just ignore the toxic individuals and focus on enjoying the game.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Considering how the BG brackets are 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 and so on, to avoid being cannon fodder, you're probably better with queueing at mid to higher levels of the brackets. Can't exactly call it good PvP experience if you get obliterated to pieces by players 4+ levels higher than you.

In terms of RDF, careful what you roll for. Some players are **** and willing to report you if you roll on an item that's not for you. Imagine going through the effort to report, but not taking that 1 minute to tell where the player did wrong. No attempts to rectify their mistake to avoid happening again leading to negative experience of getting banned for few days.