1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    It is a generic message, possibly automated.
    No, I'd say that's the reply of someone tired of having to answer the same thing multiple times just copying the last one.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Nice, then make an official post/response/statement and that should end asap.

It can't be that hard can't it?

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    No, I'd say that's the reply of someone tired of having to answer the same thing multiple times just copying the last one.
    Then wouldn't the simple answer to this be a public response be "We are releasing the items in the store roughly around this date" OR "We don't currently plan to release them?"

People are only asking because there simply isn't any public information on it other than the original Onyxia post. I get that people don't always read posts, but being more public will probably help out with the ENDLESS questioning on ALL platforms.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Then wouldn't the simple answer to this be a public response be "We are releasing the items in the store roughly around this date" OR "We don't currently plan to release them?"

People are only asking because there simply isn't any public information on it other than the original Onyxia post. I get that people don't always read posts, but being more public will probably help out with the ENDLESS questioning on ALL platforms.
    Perhaps, but I didn't have that information to give. But now we have it. No sense in complaining about how it was written.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Perhaps, but I didn't have that information to give. But now we have it. No sense in complaining about how it was written.
    #thumbsupthanks

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    What about when the answer is neither? Yes, they were going to be released, but, as was said before even by players and by Smyth, there was not set date, so then what? Any announcement would have been to state a release date wasn't set yet and players had to wait, much like any reply from Staff or player on the subject.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Good morning, today I got up, had some coffee and checked the store. The articles have not been added yet.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Good morning, today I got up, had some coffee and checked the store. The articles have not been added yet.
    Were you expecting something else?

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    still no bwl items in shop when will they appear any1 with iinformation

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    still no bwl items in shop when will they appear any1 with iinformation
    My guess would be after the holidays probably a week from today.

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    My guess would be after the holidays probably a week from today.
    Maybe two, or when Naxx is out

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Imagine crying over not being able to buy gear

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Warmane is that one girlfriend you have that never communicates with you yet expects you to read her mind

14. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Warmane is that one girlfriend you have that never communicates with you yet expects you to read her mind
    Bad take.
    We don't expect anyone to read our minds about it because 1) we don't have a set date yet, 2) we're not going to scream at you because you didn't buy items. Yall are the ones wanting minds to be read, not us. You being eager or impatient does not mean we have an issue.

15. 3 Weeks Ago  

First 1234 Last