1. 1 Week Ago  

Character Bug

Hey, . I have a problem with one of my characters at Lordareon ! When i log on my paladin name : Joely Alliance 80 Paladin Reti . The screen everytime freeze after 10 seconds or maybe little more . Can u tell me something about that? only with that char . Thanks

2. 1 Week Ago  
    where is the character? if it is on some weird spot, you can try to unstuck it from the website under account -> services. maybe that helps

3. 1 Week Ago  
    where is the character? if it is on some weird spot, you can try to unstuck it from the website under account -> services. maybe that helps
    The characater is in dala tryed to unstuck 2 times. and again and again freezes .

4. 1 Week Ago  
    then the only other thing I can think of would be to delete and restore the character. if you arent comfortable with that, then I would wait until someone smarter than me comes along

5. 1 Week Ago  
    then the only other thing I can think of would be to delete and restore the character. if you arent comfortable with that, then I would wait until someone smarter than me comes along
    I shoud reinstall the wow ? Because in icecrown it is working good every char.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    You should try and check if he loads without addons. If yes enable them one by one to check for the culprit.
    If no addon is the culprit clear your cache.