1. One really useful addon is Power Auras Classic to know better when you have a right buffs or debuffs or much, much more.
    Link http://static.curseforge.net/content...0.0S_33500.zip

And of course you forgot healing addon Healbot.
    Link http://static.curseforge.net/content...ot_3.3.5.4.zip

For custom interface you can use Quartz and X-perl downloadable from curse.com

Im just wondering is the any version of Gladius addon that works, have been looking for a while?
    This version isn't working for me.
    Anyone has a version that's suitable with our server?

adilor18
    A note on DrDamage, the linked version does not function, at least on my client. I had to go back to the last non-Alpha version on the site for the addon.

DrDamage - 1.7.8_release - WoW AddOns - WowAce.com

Mushiee
    Does anyone have shadowed unit frames addon for current version of molten wow?

4. Question: How its Called That Addon. That you see Damage On The Target you Deal. But Not The Normal One like In the Normal WoW. i mean That Addon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fike1...eature=related

Check this Vid. Its not the Same Like Normal One. Damage Dealt. That you can see on your Display.
    ?

Bowsopro
    The link to Sunnart was taken down, can you replace the URL?

Zeike75
    None of the links are working for me.
    Can someone help?

TheGarhammer
    Yeah none of the links are working at the moment. I'm getting a "bad gateway" error.

8. "Emergency Maintenance

CurseForge is down for emergency maintenance, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    "

The whole Curse network is down, just have to wait for it to be back.

artemida
    addons cant be downloaded anymore, when i click to them, it says 502 bad gateway!

10. I got the Same. Emergency Maintance....!

Elwynn
    MMO Champion has it posted that curse should be functional within the next 24 hours, so we should be able to use these downloads again then (hopefully!) :)

fireblade518
    Curse is now back online but some of the links still give me an error saying file not found

eber
    Found a great addon yesterday that I'd like to share, called Instance Lockout. It keeps track of the 5 instances an hour lockout and shows the times which you entered the instances and it's lightweight.
    Couple of screens

14. Could please someone send me Bartender to [email protected]?
    Thanks! :)

(the one from curse does not work cuz it's of a higher patch :( )

First ... 891011122060 ... Last