Aduriz
    Goldshire and Thunder Bluff.

2. portal

i took the teleport from the mage, yet it only teleported me to an abandoned area just out of goldshire. how do i get to the fair?

Nepenthe
    **** i throw away this item,anyway to get it back/again???
    I recall you can talk to a Darkmoon Faire Mystic Mage (while event is active) to receive another copy if you lost it.

The Darkmoon Faire seems to have expired now (we used a custom timer to enable it right after we completed its code and it lasted 1 week as it should)

Thanks everyone for your reports, we know there are still some small bugs related to the Arena/Chest, but we will fix them soon. And yes we would like to have all events working, on all our expansions, so you can expect a lot of nice work also on WotLK.

4. I recall you can talk to a Darkmoon Faire Mystic Mage (while event is active) to receive another copy if you lost it.

The Darkmoon Faire seems to have expired now (we used a custom timer to enable it right after we completed its code and it lasted 1 week as it should)

Thanks everyone for your reports, we know there are still some small bugs related to the Arena/Chest, but we will fix them soon. And yes we would like to have all events working, on all our expansions, so you can expect a lot of nice work also on WotLK.
    Do you have any plans for Molten Front ? There is 3x more quests and Achievments there

5. July 7, 2014  
    The Cannonball quest is incredibly temperamental, the targeting area seems to be pretty off as I've landed inside the ring several times and haven't gotten even Poor Shot. Its only when I land just short of the ring that I get any points.

BiZaRiO
    Darkmoon is hard to get working properly

kutija999
    Is darkmoon faire curently working or is it starting next week? I don't have Darkmoon faire in calendar at all. Also I tried to go Thunder Bluff to teleport there but there were 3 npc who don't do anything when you talk to them.

8. Is darkmoon faire curently working or is it starting next week? I don't have Darkmoon faire in calendar at all. Also I tried to go Thunder Bluff to teleport there but there were 3 npc who don't do anything when you talk to them.
    The Darkmoon Faire always starts on the first Sunday of the month.

9. The Darkmoon Faire always starts on the first Sunday of the month.
    So it should be here (Sargeras) because it is Sunday. I checked the teleporter and she teleported me near Goldshire to an empty area. Will it start later in the day or not at all?

rebutters
    So it should be here (Sargeras) because it is Sunday. I checked the teleporter and she teleported me near Goldshire to an empty area. Will it start later in the day or not at all?
    Also wanting to know if it will be here later today; got three trinkets that my poor toons are dying for. =D

11. So it should be here (Sargeras) because it is Sunday. I checked the teleporter and she teleported me near Goldshire to an empty area. Will it start later in the day or not at all?
    It should spawn eventually, though I'm not sure what time zone it works on. It should go by realm time. If it isn't appearing at the proper time, please report it.

12. same on neltharion, no portals to darkmoon ...

13. I Tested out DMF and I found some probs in Sargeras

1) First aid Quest dosn't work
    2)Arena works well but has moments when u are friendly and then hostile again had a boomkin burn with jealousy as I looted the chest saying I exploited LOL

Will say more after I get the time to just wanted to get ppl to comment here again about the probs

I am currently tring to get 13 Pit fighter trinks from arena just wanted to know If I can loot more trinks if I already have 1 ?

14. Man I hope you're getting !12! not 13 pit fighter trinks on a tank character and not just for an achievement cause else you can SUCK MY ... ow yeah.

15. There is bug , Darkmoon arena chest dissapears without anyone looting it .

If someone starts "opening" it and gets interupted , chest dissapears within few secs anyway.

First ... 89101112 ... Last