1. He isn't spawning,guess its hard to script him cause of.colors
    Well, they could make 4 spawn points of 4 different colors, but dunno, I think it's not that hard to script, they probably left it for later, I mean, if they managed to script other poopers, a color shouldn't be that much of an issue.

2. Well, they could make 4 spawn points of 4 different colors, but dunno, I think it's not that hard to script, they probably left it for later, I mean, if they managed to script other poopers, a color shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    That is true,but that also.mean that they have to put 3 more stelth Protents and all 3 have to.leave tracks

3. Well, they could make 4 spawn points of 4 different colors, but dunno, I think it's not that hard to script, they probably left it for later, I mean, if they managed to script other poopers, a color shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    True, but i think its more work than stompy or bloodtooth, I might be wrong but i think portent should only be scripted after siege of orgrimmar happens, Not sure tho.
    Edited: June 13, 2015

4. Well, seems I'm done with WoW for some time, wish ya all good luck on tames. Don't trust anyone cause people will lie to you. If they don't have pet, or their friend doesn't have it, you will get false info about it not being fixed or bugged spawn or wrong spawn point or whatever. If you really want something, sit and camp, that's all. Oh, and kill on sight. Cause that's what should be done.
    Cheers, Hisana@Frostwolf

5. Well, seems I'm done with WoW for some time, wish ya all good luck on tames. Don't trust anyone cause people will lie to you. If they don't have pet, or their friend doesn't have it, you will get false info about it not being fixed or bugged spawn or wrong spawn point or whatever. If you really want something, sit and camp, that's all. Oh, and kill on sight. Cause that's what should be done.
    Cheers, Hisana@Frostwolf
    NOOOOOO,OMGGG :(((((
    I wish u all the best in life His,ty for all ur help,u are so kind,and it was nice fun with u,ty for all good times.Glad i Met u girl <3

6. Finally tamed Arcticus !

thank you guys for fair play !

7. Finally tamed Arcticus !

thank you guys for fair play !
    Gz,are there less hunts now,or same as before 20 +?

8. Yess finally! tamed Ban'thalos he was flying up the air and I still tamed it first :D Ty guys for not killing it or me :D

9. Well i guess gz to this guy to taming bloodtooth cause i was too late and i flared it out :/
    Better luck next time i guess
    Tip: if you flare some spot, NEVER TAKE YOUR EYE OFF IT
    Edited: June 14, 2015

10. Just to let u guys know,Terrorpene isn't fixed(timer is still messy and its not 18 u) and he doesn't patrol :)

11. Tamed stompy right now
    Thanks alot to pixie for noticing his tracks and showing me the fresh ones
    Edited: June 14, 2015 Reason: Failed at typing

12. :Finally found my bad boy bloodtooth at 17:29 St!
    Thanks again to pixie, cause i didnt find mine near anglers wharf,If you look on wowhead you will see 3 spawns, so check them!
    At first i didnt rly listen to pixie cause i didnt get it xD then when i got annoyed like heck cause 4hours and more passed he didnt spawn near anglers wharf, so this time pixie told me again and i understanded it and i rushed to the other spawns when i saw tracks and i flared out bloodtooth lol.
    So thanks to pixie for telling me that, and if you dont flare it out at first try flaring it all around
    Where i found my bloodtooth:

13. Tamed stompy right now
    Thanks alot to pixie for noticing his tracks and showing me the fresh ones
    That stompy is so cute xD

First ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... Last