1. THE LAZIEST people wouldnt even camp it,hun :)
    even the serious adele wouldnt take this as a joke, hun :)

trololol

2. Tamed by old method. 9 Days after last spawn :)
    That bastard :D Finally mine ;-;

Congrats x100000!!! You really deserved him :) Happy for you!!

3. Tamed by old method. 9 Days after last spawn :)

HA! Finally! SUPER GRATS! :D <3 Enjoy your new bantha! :3

4. Attention to all Hunters of any spec

List me all recently applied rare beasts you WISH to know their spawn timers and I will post their spawn timers through your private messages as soon as possible to prevent war. You guys got 1 hour to list me the rares. Go go go!

NOTE: Only in MoP realms.
    Edited: June 15, 2015 Reason: Fixing post

5. List me all recently applied rare beasts you WISH to know their spawn timers and I will post their spawn timers on the next comment post as soon as possible. You guys got 1 hour to list me the rares. Go go go!

Don't do this,better send them in inbox,people will come and kill it on purpose

6. Don't do this,better send them in inbox,people will come and kill it on purpose
    yeah i know, just list them here and ill send the timers in a private message to those who replied to my post, to decrease competition. atm i got no ideas of the rares that recently got applied except 4. Thats why im giving them 1 hour to reply.
    Edited: June 15, 2015

7. List me all recently applied rare beasts you WISH to know their spawn timers and I will post their spawn timers through your private messages as soon as possible to prevent war. You guys got 1 hour to list me the rares. Go go go!

Ok the timer is up and I guess Feralin was the one who listed me the rares and will receive a reply thru the private message.

8. Ok the timer is up and I guess Feralin was the one who listed me the rares and will receive a reply thru the private message.
    Is this why you tried messaging me ?

9. Tamed by old method. 9 Days after last spawn :)

Very happy for you my friend! You deserve Him more than anyone else I know! :)

10. Very happy for you my friend! You deserve Him more than anyone else I know! :)
    Aww thanks!
    Thanks everyone! <3

11. Aww thanks!
    Thanks everyone! <3
    oh my gawd your PIC! I love it <3 If only you can participate in the pic event in hunter forums!!! <33333
    Edited: June 15, 2015

12. oh my gawd your PIC! I love it <3 If only you can participate in the pic event in hunter forums!!! <33333
    Hahaha :D thanks!
    I had to make avatar with my beauty <3

13. Ban camping takes too much time and energy xD I am going to sleep loong this night.
    Edited: June 16, 2015

14. Ok guys i got the respawn timers, feel free to send me a private message, i will inspect you if you ain't a hunter ;)

First ... 55595103104105106107115 ... Last