1. Onyxia will be going down to prepare for the next phase of Beta testing, where everyone will be able to start from level 1. The rates can be increased up to 50x if anyone wants to get to endgame faster.
    any estimates for the release date if this phase goes well? 1-2 months?

2. Whats the command to change your exp rate on beta

3. Whats the command to change your exp rate on beta
    There's no command, you right click on your xp bar and it should give you a drop-down to pick the rate.

4. 98 to 99% of the game is made of PvE content. Why should PvErs either be subject to unwanted PvP or have to "stay indoors" using RDF when the game is literally made for them, PvP being side content? You're talking about the "very beginning," but that will last what, a week? What of players who join after that? Also, what of players who want to play at x1 and will lag way behind the ones rushing, will they be exempt from getting ganked?
    For Classic expansion is not right my friend 50% or even more made of PVP. questing is PVP in classic. dungeon is PVP in classic u will have to make PVP for it. raiding is made of PVP when MC or BWL come out or even Nax. the style of the map the WBuff even walking to raid make of PVP. they design this thing to be hard and try to make pvp to get to what u need or want from raid questing dungeon etc. The name himself says all (Warcraft). about the Warmane community in one 1month of playing in 1x lordaeron realm, the players are terrible in this kind of behavior. they gank low lvl they gank everything they see. They cant manage the arena or BG and gank Lowbie. i never see this kind of player in that large amount in these 18 years of playing. but it's the Warmane staff who decide and know their player better. But PVP in the nature of classic you can't remove it and if u remove it from some part of the game some part of enjoy will go with it.

5. dungeon is PVP in classic
    I pushed forward, against my better judgement, on reading "questing is PvP in classic," but the above made me know it was a mistake. Your personal and subjective opinion doesn't change reality. Vanilla was still originally intended to be all PvE servers, which is enough to prove you wrong in all of it.

6. What you're asking for is to be able to strongarm control over an entire market by using PvP to control all spawn points you can reach.
    Thats correct, if we get flag off, I think it's fair to at least have it in places where things are less common, where ppl meet each other the most "im talking about places where farm of mats is necessary" places in world where wpvp need to be done, we wpvpers dont ask too much, thats the fact.
    Ppl who love pve, they wish too much and their wishes come true, let's start from "x1 - x5 bla bla bla, "wpvp off bla bla bla" "world buffs bla bla bla" QoL (everything) bla bla bla, etc, "sized raids" rlly too much to list. Is that fair? I dont think soo

7. Thats correct, if we get flag off, I think it's fair to at least have it in places where things are less common, where ppl meet each other the most "im talking about places where farm of mats is necessary" places in world where wpvp need to be done, we wpvpers dont ask too much, thats the fact.
    I've agreed there are some places that should have PvP...in fact, I suggest they be Arena instead of faction-based PVP areas so the PvP isn't automatically ruled by a dominant faction (regardless of which faction that ends up being). Places like World Bosses, and The Elemental Plateau in TBC are top on my mind. That doesn't mean every zone with black lotus spawns spread across the entire zone needs to be PvP flagged just so the resource can be dominated by force.

Ppl who love pve, they wish too much and their wishes come true, let's start from "x1 - x5 bla bla bla, "wpvp off bla bla bla" "world buffs bla bla bla" QoL (everything) bla bla bla, etc, "sized raids" rlly too much to list. Is that fair? I dont think soo
    I'll be honest, half of this doesn't make sense, and the other half looks like the ramblings of "anything I don't like is your fault because...you won't suffer for me!" In any case, Higher Rates, I would think, help PvPers more than PvEers since it lets them get the power of levels, the skills as they level, and be able to focus on PvP instead of repetitive grinding (PvE gameplay, mind you) to level. Are you saying that mail across your account (a QoL feature from TBC being kept) is a PvE-focused thing? Or are you just trying to ***** about RDF without mentioning it because you fear it'll keep people out of your clutches who rather avoid you? Raid Sizes, to me, is mainly about not having to restructure guilds after Vanilla Phase...it has nothing to do with being anti-PvP.

8. Or are you just trying to ***** about RDF without mentioning it because you fear it'll keep people out of your clutches who rather avoid you? .

I mentioned earlier above, no need to repeat myself in every post, like i say it " etc etc"

9. I mentioned earlier above, no need to repeat myself in every post, like i say it " etc etc"
    in other words you're a bully and unless you can force yourself on others, you're not going to be happy. Got it.

10. in other words you're a bully and unless you can force yourself on others, you're not going to be happy. Got it.
    Whats wrong with you LoL? Did you think i will rage on you bcz of that what you write? Who say it im a "bully" why? Bcz i like pvp? Who dont? You , who cares? You rlly need to grown up, i never say it i like killing lowbies, and i never say it i kill them, I like a challenge, that's what I like, and the fact that you're limited is just another story, and that's not my problem its yours, what I'm saying is that nothing bad comes out of wpvp, except for people who only cry about it, when they get killed.
    What do you think how GANKING begin?
    When lowbie dies and cannot accept defeat, them he go relog get in to higer lvl char, then with him he seeks his revenge,then the vicious circle begins but thats a different story.

Just dont be that guy please, im not here to argue

11. The world PVP is the best part of level 60, and Rdf will ruin this wonderful experience.

12. The world PVP is the best part of level 60, and Rdf will ruin this wonderful experience.
    Thats my guy

13. Please cancel rdf. For PVE players, they can get to know each other and become friends on the way to the dungeon. For PVP players, we look forward to each other's hunting, which makes the game more exciting.

14. Please cancel rdf. For PVE players, they can get to know each other and become friends on the way to the dungeon. For PVP players, we look forward to each other's hunting, which makes the game more exciting.
    So enable your PvP in PvE realm, but don't disable or runaway when somebody bigger with PvP enabled enters the same area.

15. Onyxia will be going down to prepare for the next phase of Beta testing, where everyone will be able to start from level 1. The rates can be increased up to 50x if anyone wants to get to endgame faster.
    I love it! I love you!

First ... 55595103104105106107115 ... Last