1. Nice jyx. Why dont you color it purple this time. It will definiteley look good on you. And i checked your deviant art page. I thought I was looking at Amy Lee From Evanescence..

2. Nice jyx. Why dont you color it purple this time. It will definiteley look good on you. And i checked your deviant art page. I thought I was looking at Amy Lee From Evanescence..
    Thank you ily. <3

As for the purple I spent most of high school with purple/red hair. :)

Artsy
    I no loner have pink hair :'(

It faded to a link pink and my nasty roots came through, so I'm just back to boring blonde.

You could always go for something like this. Mix your light blonde hair with pink strands here and there. :)

Just a slight example. <3

4. Since camera hates me, this is the best one I could find.

And here's cuteness, name is San Jose

5. oh i have a rabbit too! Its a lonely female rabbit though. And its already a BIG rabbit.

6. oh i have a rabbit too! Its a lonely female rabbit though. And its already a BIG rabbit.
    I have two, a huge guy on the picture and a little scared girl :D

7. Since camera hates me, this is the best one I could find.

]
    *cough* *cough* gorgeous :D

Artsy
    :P im an awesome stalker
    Does this mean you carry cookies with you?

9. -sigh- I suppose I may as well get over my insecurities and post.. I've been here too damn long not to. >.>
    Insecurities ? Why ? You're beautiful and you should feel like that.

;)

This is an old one but I use this one on Skype and everywhere and it's the easiest to dig up. ( I don't usually take photos of myself)

Regards

P.S Don't let my freshly shaved face fool you, I'm well into becoming that old dude that complains about everything.

Dramatiqa

Warcraft books, translated to croatian :3

First ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... Last