1. Shadowmourne on old Acc

Hey guys,

On my Old account I donated smorune 2 years ago.
    Im playing on a new account atm tho.
    My question is, is there a way to send smourne to my new ACC?

Thank you in advance. :D

2. Can someone please make a summary of this livestream event? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

3. Can someone please make a summary of this livestream event? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=288772

4. My question still wasnt answered, will realms go back to their original rates? like frostwolf x3 ?

5. My question still wasnt answered, will realms go back to their original rates? like frostwolf x3 ?
    It was, the rates are dependent on the amount of bugs so as long as some zones are bugged (like they are right now) and will make it difficult to level up with lower rates, the rates will stay as they are.

6. Hello, Molten. Are you thinking in putting available again in marketplace all the things that used to be there, with points (low level green gear and weapons, for instance)? Ty

7. s

Frostwolf is offline? Are they patching right now?

8. Hello, Molten. Are you thinking in putting available again in marketplace all the things that used to be there, with points (low level green gear and weapons, for instance)? Ty
    I meant in Frostwolf realm, and those low levels would be, off course, for mogs.

9. Will you guys ever have a U.S server? If no, why?

10. Does anyone know when we are able to change the race of our characters on mop servers?

11. When will donating be available again?
    What kind of things can we expect with donating, what things can be rewarded per what price? Or what things will be rewarded at all?

12. When do you update cataclysm? We need changelog for cataclysm: Corrections for warlocks, The scripts of Hour of Twilight and Well of Eternity.

13. When will donating be available again?
    What kind of things can we expect with donating, what things can be rewarded per what price? Or what things will be rewarded at all?
    Edit:
    Will there become another vanilla instant 85 server?
    What are the XP- stats thingy, which server gives the most extra XP, and what kind of server will Warsong be?

14. 1. It was said, that Shadowmourne and Valanyr woulnd't be available for a long long time but now it is. Due to this people have spent their coins already and cannot afford the above mentioned legendaries.

2. Before the release of the legendaries, people were able refund buys that were commited past 24 hours, now they cannot which consequently means, that those who've spent their coins cannot get the legendaries they originally used their money on.

Generally this seems very suspicious to me, I'm a bit disappointed since I trusted the Staffs word when I was told, that previously mentioned legendaries would not be available for a long time.

First ... 9101112 Last