1. July 7, 2012  
    Loving yourself a lot huh ;D

2. July 7, 2012  

Spoiler

That spoiler is very homosexual there joe,I want 3 minutes of my life back.

3. July 8, 2012  
    That spoiler is very homosexual there joe,I want 3 minutes of my life back.
    Sorry mate!

Not my fault :p I guess you didn't see the 'Don't!' before you started clicking.

And.... you should have watched the video fully : /

I r disappointed!

4. I forgot to post this earlier - congratulations on Bane. Welcome to the club. :cool:

Most fun fight I've ever done, I bet you guys had mad fun. Too bad it is beyond bugged now. They fix Shadow Traps, and break Frostmourne.

Congratulations again! :D

Atlasqt
    Thanks :D ye was alot of fun wiping for 5 hours a day for 3 days to kill his ***! :P

6. I forgot to post this earlier - congratulations on Bane. Welcome to the club. :cool:

Most fun fight I've ever done, I bet you guys had mad fun. Too bad it is beyond bugged now. They fix Shadow Traps, and break Frostmourne.

Congratulations again! :D
    Thanks, tho we alrdy were in that club as alliance 1st realm 2nd on sargeras =P And yeah it was fun, p1/2 are much easier now but frostmourne sux :<

7. I'm on vacation and noobs can't even kill lk25hc!

Atlasqt
    hey man we got it to p3 ezy but frostmourne is just too bugged now!

9. In the end, Vivera was right...

10. Told you noobs update would **** up lk even more!
    cool that p1 and 2 are easier now but in the end p3 was main reason why it is so hard.

11. Even tho recruitment is closed I think you would like to have me on my DK.

12. Even tho recruitment is closed I think you would like to have me on my DK.
    I'm sorry, at the moment raids are packed with players so there are no spots anymore. Recruitment will be opened when we'll be needing more players.

13. Leulz remove that signature, it is too tempting..

14. ^
    We always see through a task to the end!

First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last