1. We are already being extremely flexible by giving people the coins back, allowing them to rearrange how they get spent, instead of giving back the same list of items.
    Extremly flexible would be to allow me to rebuild my chars as they were, giving me back my coins plus a little extra is not even close to that.

This doesn't has to include Legendary items we wanted to limit access to even before this whole mess happened.
    If you rly want to limit access how about not giving smourne to anyone and keep it only as a drop at LK in ICC 25HC, pretty easy.

The compensations we have offered are a means for people to get restarted, not to make up for however many years of playing were lost. Everyone is starting over, the only difference Contributors have are what they can get with coins. We're going through a restart, not a quick fast-forward to how everyone was.

And if you want a clean restart why do you keep track of who bought smourne and who didn't? Doesn't make sense at all sorry. You will have to come up with something better than "We don't care what happened before wipe but only the ones that had smourne will get it now".

2. The information to be currently shared has already been shared by Edifice.

Edifice has assured a SM coming on marketplace on 5th March and other updates from 5-10. Any clue when we will get the update?

Thanks alot.

3. Extremly flexible would be to allow me to rebuild my chars as they were, giving me back my coins plus a little extra is not even close to that.
    You are allowed to rebuild your characters as they were. The servers are up for you to play and do that.

If you rly want to limit access how about not giving smourne to anyone and keep it only as a drop at LK in ICC 25HC, pretty easy.

And if you want a clean restart why do you keep track of who bought smourne and who didn't? Doesn't make sense at all sorry. You will have to come up with something better than "We don't care what happened before wipe but only the ones that had smourne will get it now".
    We decided to consider Shadowmourne (and likely other Legendary items that had hard requirements) a special case, because getting them was a special case to begin with. It's pointless to argue it with you, though, because you don't want to get a different point of view, you just want to get the item as well.

Edifice has assured a SM coming on marketplace on 5th March and other updates from 5-10. Any clue when we will get the update?

Thanks alot.
    No, that's not what he said.

4. You are allowed to rebuild your characters as they were. The servers are up for you to play and do that.

We decided to consider Shadowmourne (and likely other Legendary items that had hard requirements) a special case, because getting them was a special case to begin with. It's pointless to argue it with you, though, because you don't want to get a different point of view, you just want to get the item as well.

please can you provide a more clear and informative statement about when/under what terms in that case!

5. What is with the wait? I dont understand how a few more days changes anything. I dont even understand how the wait from the beggining even changed anything or mattered...now it is to the point where it is just griefing

6. You are allowed to rebuild your characters as they were. The servers are up for you to play and do that.
    Thank you for allowing me to spend 5 more years of my life to get the characters as they were, that's kind of you.

What i want is for molten to think of me as a player of equal status of another player that bought an item i did not and give both of us equal right. Please don't assume what i want and what i don't beacause i could do the same thing and assume that molten is interested only in making money for which they setup this 'limited time' for refunded coins and why they decided this policy on legendaries items. But hey, i'm not doing that here, i'm just asking for equality since this is wanted to be a restart as you said ;)

7. please can you provide a more clear and informative statement about when/under what terms in that case!
    No, I cannot.

8. What is with the wait? I dont understand how a few more days changes anything. I dont even understand how the wait from the beggining even changed anything or mattered...now it is to the point where it is just griefing
    Maybe they are giving a bit of time for those players that didn't get 2000 coins time to gear up, before they threw SM in and make the difference between full donated vs those that didn't donate anything(or just a small amount for few items) even bigger than it is now.

What do you see in bgs? Full WF people facerolling full furious/pve/naked people.
    If they threw SM the first day, those w/o gazillion of coins could just simply quit or just PvE.

9. Thank you for allowing me to spend 5 more years of my life to get the characters as they were, that's kind of you.
    You are welcome, as are all the players who have been with us through as many years.

What i want is for molten to think of me as a player of equal status of another player that bought an item i did not and give both of us equal right. Please don't assume what i want and what i don't beacause i could do the same thing and assume that molten is interested only in making money for which they setup this 'limited time' for refunded coins and why they decided this policy on legendaries items. But hey, i'm not doing that here, i'm just asking for equality since this is wanted to be a restart as you said ;)
    You are being seen as a player with equal status as any other player. It's players who had went the extra mile to meet all the requirements to get a Legendary item who are having a differentiated treatment, in recognition of that. I also don't need to assume what you want when you make it obvious.

10. Im sorry but if you think smourne changes the difference of full bis geared vs 5 item furious characters then you have a poor concept of world of warcraft player vs player.

11. Thank you for allowing me to spend 5 more years of my life to get the characters as they were, that's kind of you.

Why would they give equal right to someone who bought an item before and who didn't ? That's the whole point of this, to make Shadowmourne temporarily only available to players who had it before the wipe since a ton of people could afford it now with coins refund. Would you be happy with everyone running with Shadowmourne around ? Ofcourse not, it is legendary item, rare itself, and it should stay that way. Honestly, they didn't really keep it rare since it was available to everyone for 150 coins (lower with discounts). They did a good thing tho with Cata rogue daggers which are way more expensive than SM. I hope this explains their actions.

12. No mention of Edifice

It has already been mentioned in the previous page of this thread.
    I just scanned the whole thread, not a single edifice comment on this thread. So give us an update and stop saying, "its been said already" Retell it since its YOUR job to do so.

13. Im sorry but if you think smourne changes the difference of full bis geared vs 5 item furious characters then you have a poor concept of world of warcraft player vs player.
    No, it'll just make it even more faceroll for people with coins.

You can't do **** vs most classes that are Wrath and you're in Furious, with SM they'll just kill you in 2 hits instead of 3 lol

14. I just scanned the whole thread, not a single edifice comment on this thread. So give us an update and stop saying, "its been said already" Retell it since its YOUR job to do so.
    I said the information he gave was mentioned, not that Edifice had made a post in this thread.
    And no, it really isn't my job to repeat easily found information because users don't want to take a moment to find it.

15. You are allowed to rebuild your characters as they were. The servers are up for you to play and do that.

well you know how much ppl already had sm before letting the other players buy for 150coins no discounts would be welcome ..

First ... 910111213 ... Last