1. Il just leave it there. This stupid arguement is just wasting my time.
    Are you literally telling me that in an ICC25 Heroic you can't have a raid group that is capable and able to soak all of Viles even with that movement speed? I've seen more than capable tanks, MDPS'ers and Priests to soak everything by their own without the help of a single Typhoon. I'm sorry to bring this head's up to you then but I'm going to drop this card on the table: The end game raiding guilds you've been? They must have sucked. Don't evaluate a guild through the ammount of kills they get in this server: That means jack **** with the ammount of bug abuse that you can do.
    If you're argumenting that you haven't found a capable guild that could soak most of the damage through their soakers only - They weren't doing it right.

2. I have been in several raid without moonkin druids, and I have tried soaking them with dispersion on my shadow priest, thats why I know for a fact, that you start chasing them comming down cause you wanna hit them, to make them explode, But when they are up in the air they dont "touch" you so they dont explode until around 15-20 yards of flight towards their targeted player, and by that time they are very spread out not to mention the speed they pick up at the same time as you can "start" soaking them, Making it just really hard to soak all of them, and if even 1 person gets killed and you dont have battle ress cause .... no moonkins, maybe you got a resto but lets say more then 1 guy dies, LK will enrage, making the fight even more annoying.

Are you literally telling me that in an ICC25 Heroic you can't have a raid group that is capable and able to soak all of Viles even with that movement speed? I've seen more than capable tanks, MDPS'ers and Priests to soak everything by their own without the help of a single Typhoon. I'm sorry to bring this head's up to you then but I'm going to drop this card on the table: The end game raiding guilds you've been? They must have sucked. Don't evaluate a guild through the ammount of kills they get in this server: That means jack **** with the ammount of bug abuse that you can do.
    If you're argumenting that you haven't found a capable guild that could soak most of the damage through their soakers only - They weren't doing it right.
    I have seen very skilled warriors and shadow priests soaking a whole wave of spirits, not letting even 1 trough, Yes without typhoon, I never said it cant be done did I?
    I have seen it many times but even more times they fail at it when trying the 2nd time letting some trough, killing people, making the fight much harder then it should be by Enraging LK.

I didnt say End game guilds, They were at the time all proven to have best progression in WOTLK content.
    yes many of them did use HH and Exploits to reach that progress, I personally never used any because of all the time I put into gearing my 10 toons to BiS, without donating, It would be tarded to put such a risk. Specially when no one can force you to do it, like most guilds forces people to get DBM etc.

Just putting this out there, Stop putting words into peoples mouth's. Its getting quite annoying.
    Edited: March 19, 2016

3. I have been in several raid without moonkin druids, and I have tried soaking them with dispersion on my shadow priest, thats why I know for a fact, that you start chasing them comming down cause you wanna hit them, to make them explode, But when they are up in the air they dont "touch" you so they dont explode until around 15-20 yards of flight towards their targeted player (...)
    That's when you need a proper group that knows how to do things. Just because it's hard it doesn't mean that it's impossible. You made a really SOLID point stating that it was really hard to make it and that @Lynea didn't know what she was saying since she stated such a point. I'm going into the same point and you're not telling me that. I wonder if my bum was also carried through LoD's and Bane's - Some of those Bane's where we did it without a Hunter and without a Boomy. I really wonder sometimes.

I have seen very skilled warriors and shadow priests soaking a whole wave of spirits, not letting even 1 trough, Yes without typhoon, I never said it cant be done did I?
    Read your posts above and rethink about your whole life.

Just putting this out there, Stop putting words into peoples mouth's. Its getting quite annoying. (...)

I have been in every single "Best Horder" Guild on ragnaros since they opened this realm, Been playing very hardcore raiding for many many years, I do know exactly how much people use Cheats and Exploits belive me, but by posting smth like that you just want me to look stupid, simple as that.
    I didn't place words in your mouth. I literally pointed out several references that you did that are quite questionable. The way you face adversities is quite entertaining.

4. I have seen very skilled warriors and shadow priests soaking a whole wave of spirits, not letting even 1 trough, Yes without typhoon, I never said it cant be done did I?
    2: Viles cannot be handled "the same way as in retail"
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cannot

5. you start chasing them comming down cause you wanna hit them, to make them explode, But when they are up in the air they dont "touch" you so they dont explode until around 15-20 yards of flight towards their targeted player, and by that time they are very spread out not to mention the speed they pick up at the same time as you can "start" soaking them, Making it just really hard to soak all of them, and if even 1 person gets killed and you dont have battle ress cause .... no moonkins, maybe you got a resto but lets say more then 1 guy dies, LK will enrage, making the fight even more annoying.

I have seen it many times but even more times they fail at it when trying the 2nd time letting some trough, killing people, making the fight much harder then it should be by Enraging LK.
    I agree with you that this is hard to pull off. I've had more than my share of frustrations that I've expressed to raid leaders about people not paying attention to where they stand. I don't wanna get people killed either by soaking before they spread but it is the other player's responsibility to not be standing near them. If they do die from your soaking, that's their fault not yours. You're doing your job, they're standing where they're not supposed to be. Yes, if you wait too long to soak the viles will spread and it's gg you can't get em all.

I've pulled off soaks before in 1 dispersion, but it's hard to do when people stand under or near viles tunneling the boss.

6. Whats with the questionmark at the end of this post then?
    Pretty basic English. It goes along with the "I guess". It's an indication that I don't feel I should be apologizing to you for anything, but was still willing to offer it.

7. Il just leave it there. This stupid arguement is just wasting my time.
    You're right. My argument is stupid. And yet.....
    I have seen very skilled warriors and shadow priests soaking a whole wave of spirits
    ... apparently you think Warriors are supposed to soak them, despite having no appropriate CDs for them.

But yeah, you're completely right. You know what you're talking about and I don't.

If you're going to try and make it personal, the best you could do is have correct facts to back up what you have to say.

8. Who ever said it was impossible, Please explain why you bring this up all the time. I posted how they work, if you know this and use dispersion right before you know they will start be on the height of exploding and then placing yourself between raid and the viles instead of "chasing them" it can be done.

Doin a bane without a moonkin or hunter is not even hard, we are talking about 25 HC, Where the sht really hits the fan if you dont tranq a shamblings shockwave in transition or when much much more vile spirits comming towards you. sure you can get 4-5 shadow priests,with soaking Tanks sharing boss and Cd's but as I mentioned before, You sacrifise a better raid comp for doin so.

I have no idea why you jumped on that bandwagon but I do not belive people that actually practise in doin it the right way even though that makes the whole encounter way to hard for 99% of this realm to handle, is being carried in any way, People that oviusly dont know mechanics though, thats a compleately other thing.

And now your taking sht personal aswell.

You're right. My argument is stupid. And yet.....
    ... apparently you think Warriors are supposed to soak them, despite having no appropriate CDs for them.
    But yeah, you're completely right. You know what you're talking about and I don't.
    If you're going to try and make it personal, the best you could do is have correct facts to back up what you have to say.
    Sheild wall, Charge, Intervene, Intercept, Sindragosa Trinket, 30% more max health.
    Warriors are awesome tanks with alot of cd's, and if you swap tanks after frostmourne you can have a paladin tank with fresh Divine protection, Divine sacrifise also sindra trinket, wich makes you able to soak a sht ton, ardent defender even makes it easyer.

9. Who ever said it was impossible, Please explain why you bring this up all the time.
    Well that's the thing, we're waiting for that answer from you.

10. Im sorry man but how does that makes sence to you. Just because it cannot be done like retail dosent mean it cant be done at all. Where did I say, It cant be done or that it's impossible?

My whole point was to make you guys realise that its way to hard for most people, and you will be wiping on stupid things can can easely be bypassed, not ignoring the mechanics, but making it easyer.

This quote made alot of sence. maybe you missed it.
    both Vile Spirits and Valkyrs aren't working correctly, so guilds can't just "deal" with them without having extra pressure on their shoulders. Vile Spirits are supposed to be slow enough for a tank to grab them and soak them - this cannot happen on Warmane; Valkyrs should be subject to slows so that the raid has reasonable time to deal with them - this can't happen either. Healers simply have to overheal the spirits wherever they explode.

If you're using a bug to get around an otherwise working fight, then that's unethical exploiting, but if you're using a bug because otherwise the encounter is not doable by normal means, then that is somewhat justified. You may call it double standards, and you may be right... but what other options do players have then, except wiping? I'm not changing sides here, defending exploiters, I'm just saying that dealing normally with some of the fights is a very hard option.

11. Sheild wall, Charge, Intervene, Intercept, Sindragosa Trinket, 30% more max health.
    Lynea just stop this allready, Warriors are awesome tanks with alot of cd's, and if you swap tanks after frostmourne you can have a paladin tank with fresh Divine protection, Divine sacrifise also sindra trinket, wich makes you able to soak a sht ton, ardent defender even makes it easyer.
    Don't want to pull an ******* move here but you said that Warriors were good to soak. Now you're making me understand that they're good to hold Lich King and throw the soaking to the Paladin. This is the main issue why we're going in circles around your points. They don't make sense.

Im sorry man but how does that makes sence to you. Just because it cannot be done like retail dosent mean it cant be done at all.
    You're confusing me. Where in the world did anyone say that you're not supposed to do the fight since the mechanic is not the same as Retail? The only issue we all spoke for almost twelve pages was about exploiting mechanics on an already existent broken mechanic. Huge diferences.

12. I would love to raid like you guys too, but for LK 25 heroic, thats just impossible, you might be able to do the soaking with more soaking classes and have them placed right, but that would also mean sacrifising a better raid comp, and a bigger risk of letting LK enrage after frostmourne if someone dies from viles in phase 3 (wich is also a bug), but Valks would still be way to hard.
    According to this post, it was you who said it was impossible.

13. I have been in several raid without moonkin druids, and I have tried soaking them with dispersion on my shadow priest, thats why I know for a fact, that you start chasing them comming down cause you wanna hit them, to make them explode, But when they are up in the air they dont "touch" you so they dont explode until around 15-20 yards of flight towards their targeted player, and by that time they are very spread out not to mention the speed they pick up at the same time as you can "start" soaking them, Making it just really hard to soak all of them, and if even 1 person gets killed and you dont have battle ress cause .... no moonkins, maybe you got a resto but lets say more then 1 guy dies, LK will enrage, making the fight even more annoying.
    I mean, you do realize that using Typhoon to knock down spirits from the air to the ground is an exploit, right?
    Sheild wall, Charge, Intervene, Intercept, Sindragosa Trinket, 30% more max health.
    Lynea just stop this allready, Warriors are awesome tanks with alot of cd's, and if you swap tanks after frostmourne you can have a paladin tank with fresh Divine protection, Divine sacrifise also sindra trinket, wich makes you able to soak a sht ton, ardent defender even makes it easyer.
    Risking your tank? Really? And why would you want the tank to blow all of those CDs to soak them when A) DKs do it better, and B) using a DK instead of a Warrior tank wouldn't risk one of the tanks. If you're talking about a Warrior DPS, then lol. They shouldn't be doing that for the very same reason a Ret shouldn't. But, you want the Paladin tank to do the soaks too?

Hello, but what is SOUL REAPER?

Why the hell wouldn't you prefer a DK dps? Seriously?

You want to make these arguments and then tell me to stop. You make absolutely zero sense.

14. Don't want to pull an ******* move here but you said that Warriors were good to soak. Now you're making me understand that they're good to hold Lich King and throw the soaking to the Paladin. This is the main issue why we're going in circles around your points. They don't make sense.
    I clearly stated tha they are awesome tanks with alot of cc's that works for soaking, I also stated clearly that Tanks swap the soaking after using their cd's, The paladin tank as OT for adds in 1st wave is just what you normal have, you can go 2 warriors to, swapping soaking with eachother after they come out of frostmourne. Again you put words into my mouth, I thought this childish behaviour was dealt.

According to this post, it was you who said it was impossible.
    I was quoting Valkyres, Not vile spirits. like I was talking about this whole time... jesus christ dude.

15. I was quoting Valkyres, Not vile spirits. like I was talking about this whole time... jesus christ dude.
    What about this one?

First ... 910111213 ... Last