1. My bank sends me a verification code each time via text message when I use my debt card. It works guys.

2. I've learned to make peace with the queue, I usually go on with work while I wait for the queue to just run out, and by the time I am through the queue I might be done with some work, but recently I have encountered a problem I need some help with...

When the queue is quite large, ~2000 people, I know there's no chance I am getting in, because I would wait for half an hour then I would get disconnected, and I lose my spot in the queue. Is there perhaps any fix to this? I really don't mind waiting in the queue but I at least want to keep my place in the queue after a DC...

Thanks

3. same thing here :) w8 1-2h than be discconected and few more times and i finaly come in when queue is off lol

4. If you donate is there something you need to use coins on to skip the login queue?

5. If you donate is there something you need to use coins on to skip the login queue?
    Not on Icecrown. That system is only on Lordaeron.

6. Ok then I'm going to need to find a sweet spot to login then, it's been 2 hours..

7. By that I meant the moment you donate, you become premium member to all realms but Lordaeron (Icecrown included)

8. People pay 60$ for crappy games that they play for 20 hours and throw away , you people are telling me that you can't just donate the minimal ammout to skip the queue in a game that you play non-stop ?

9. That's not a legit argument you realize huh ?

10. Just higher the player cap to 13 thousand and also there are some rumours that the server is highering the amount players as said by kaer to look like a high populated server bye 2-3 thousand so if they stop doing that they can fix everything which also makes me think that they are doing this by purpose to get people to donate which is unfair

11. Just higher the player cap to 13 thousand and also there are some rumours that the server is highering the amount players as said by kaer to look like a high populated server bye 2-3 thousand so if they stop doing that they can fix everything which also makes me think that they are doing this by purpose to get people to donate which is unfair
    That's what i am thinking too. That ****'s not gonna work long term they gotta change something

12. Just higher the player cap to 13 thousand and also there are some rumours that the server is highering the amount players as said by kaer to look like a high populated server bye 2-3 thousand so if they stop doing that they can fix everything which also makes me think that they are doing this by purpose to get people to donate which is unfair
    Even if they were doing it on purpose, it wouldn't be unfair.

Increasing a cap by 1thousand is not just a click of a button thing. Last January/February they increased the cap a bit too hastily (on Lordaeron) and the results were that the whole server had 30sec-60sec delay, which made the game pretty much unplayable.

Increasing the cap requires money, time and effort. Also Icecrown still has the hype of the merge going, whenever it fades, who knows how many players are playing at that point, no reason to increase the cap if it's not needed after 2 months. (Look at Lordaeron for example, imagine if they would've spent money to increase the cap to 15k there like people were asking/demanding, would've been a huge waste.)

If one time donation of 10 €/$/w.e. is too much and you don't want to support the server that lets you play this game we all love for free, then maybe one of the other warmane servers which don't have queue is a better fit for you.

Ps. Logging in 10 accounts in a moment, no queue is awesome, money well spent, enjoy your queue. ^^

Edit: They have been increasing the caps of the servers multiple times already, if they see the need for increase they will increase the cap, as soon as they can do so while keeping the servers stable. Sit tight.
    Edited: June 23, 2016

13. Even if they were doing it on purpose, it wouldn't be unfair.

Increasing a cap by 1thousand is not just a click of a button thing. Last January/February they increased the cap a bit too hastily (on Lordaeron) and the results were that the whole server had 30sec-60sec delay, which made the game pretty much unplayable.

Increasing the cap requires money, time and effort. Also Icecrown still has the hype of the merge going, whenever it fades, who knows how many players are playing at that point, no reason to increase the cap if it's not needed after 2 months. (Look at Lordaeron for example, imagine if they would've spent money to increase the cap to 15k there like people were asking/demanding, would've been a huge waste.)

If one time donation of 10 €/$/w.e. is too much and you don't want to support the server that lets you play this game we all love for free, then maybe one of the other warmane servers which don't have queue is a better fit for you.

Ps. Logging in 10 accounts in a moment, no queue is awesome, money well spent, enjoy your queue. ^^

Edit: They have been increasing the caps of the servers multiple times already, if they see the need for increase they will increase the cap, as soon as they can do so while keeping the servers stable. Sit tight.
    I was picked a low pop realm and they merged in one. Now Im unable to transfer my char in other low pop realm. That is unfair. Im playing for an 1-2h. at top and finding no reason to spend any money for that! In my opinion, the solution for less time in the que is to kick all players after 20min AFK. THere are a lot ot chars just AFK-ing all over the game, just to skip the que whenever they come back. If non active players are kicked after 20min, the 2k waiting people to come in, will wait about of 1h. which is reasonable! (sorry for grammatical errors). Regards!

14. To be honest, I am glad we have 12.000 online, and with 1.000-2.000+ in queue. Look on the bright side. Back in the day we barely had 3.000.

If the queue problem is fixed, I would be even more glad.

15. Just higher the player cap to 13 thousand and also there are some rumours that the server is highering the amount players as said by kaer to look like a high populated server bye 2-3 thousand so if they stop doing that they can fix everything which also makes me think that they are doing this by purpose to get people to donate which is unfair
    As pointed out earlier, 1k extra people DO make a lot of difference, therefore, unless you want none of those 13k be able to play the game normally, better dont suggest that. It really DOES affect gameplay. Also, when did Kaer say that?

Once again, if you have the time to play this game for 2-3h per day, then few days do some extra work instead, earn extra 10$, donate, go in without queue = GG. Or dont blame Warmane for having queue, if you're not helping them in any way.

First ... 910111213 ... Last