1. This is me ... no joke !!!

ok ok ...

OH IT'S YOU XD

Yeah, forums :3

I am also jealous of your hair

2. I'm on the left, uncle on the far right, mom next to me, and my (unfortunately senile) 98 year old great grandma desperately clutching my mom's hand :P
    Pic is about 6 months old.

Edit: Pic taken down due to some immaturity issues with the people on these forums...

3. I'm on the left, uncle on the far right, mom next to me, and my (unfortunately senile) 98 year old great grandma desperately clutching my mom's hand :P
    Mucho love :3 <3
    You sonavabich

4. Mucho love :3 <3
    You sonavabich
    I've seen this picture before, needless to say I was discouraged

5. I've seen this picture before, needless to say I was discouraged
    Thank god.

6. So I had comments about my hair colour and complexion.... You were right a bit, so I went more of a natural colour for my skintone. Back to being the ginger I am.

Haters be hating.
    This if you you Ily, you wanted to see my new hair xD
    Ginger hair... That looks more natural. Is that the normal color of your hair?

hellosilly
    Hofreedom - Ragnaros

8. Ginger hair... That looks more natural. Is that the normal color of your hair?
    My hair is naturally a browny/auburn, so I guess this is as close to my naturally hair I'm willing to go :)

adrenalyne

how come u didn't blank out the dudes face on the left? the one that's ****ing the guy that's ****ing you

10. I think I already posted it, but I don't remember. Stalkers please refresh my memory.

11. I think I already posted it, but I don't remember. Stalkers please refresh my memory.
    Leona is purty o_O

12. I'm on the left, uncle on the far right, mom next to me, and my (unfortunately senile) 98 year old great grandma desperately clutching my mom's hand :P

Edit: Pic taken down due to some immaturity issues with the people on these forums...
    someone quoted you, so it wasn't worth trying to take it down.

13. You can't quote a quote, so it doesn't matter.

14. I think I already posted it, but I don't remember. Stalkers please refresh my memory.
    Good to see the person behind the mask.

15. that was like a year ago...i can't stop laughing on how ******ed we looked xD