1. wow phase 2 started, no announcement tho??
    what? 2nd phase of beta or what?

2. Pure facts and statistics about what? About the most populated server on Classic Era (which is PvP)?
    Not sure if you're pretending or really forgot your own argument, but the talk was over the fact those servers on the majority end up one single faction when PvP, which you were denying with anecdotal evidence.

3. what? 2nd phase of beta or what?
    Ye, phase 2 of beta is LIVE!

4. Ye, phase 2 of beta is LIVE!
    yep true, you can choose x50 tho lol.

5. Not sure if you're pretending or really forgot your own argument, but the talk was over the fact those servers on the majority end up one single faction when PvP, which you were denying with anecdotal evidence.
    dead PVP servers on classic only happened cause transfers, which blizzard was happy to make money off of, literally no other Pserver ended up like that, all of them being PVP and highly populated

6. dead PVP servers on classic only happened cause transfers, which blizzard was happy to make money off of, literally no other Pserver ended up like that, all of them being PVP and highly populated
    So basically, "if players had a choice, they chose to avoid it...but when they don't, it kinda works. There's still imbalance and abuse, but stockholm syndrome is a powerful thing."

7. dead PVP servers on classic only happened cause transfers, which blizzard was happy to make money off of, literally no other Pserver ended up like that, all of them being PVP and highly populated
    Literally zero correlation between popularity and realm type. Another delusional sheet that you made up in your head with no evidence to back it up. Also, Nost's 2nd PvE realm was as big as their PvP realm (muh authenticexperience btw)

8. dead PVP servers on classic only happened cause transfers, which blizzard was happy to make money off of, literally no other Pserver ended up like that, all of them being PVP and highly populated
    No, it happened due to people playing in the faction they wanted. That's what transfers allow.
    Absence of transfers isn't a hallmark of balance on those servers, it's simply balance-by-hostage.

9. No, it happened due to people playing in the faction they wanted. That's what transfers allow.
    Absence of transfers isn't a hallmark of balance on those servers, it's simply balance-by-hostage.
    It also shows that players will choose to PAY to avoid PvP realms. Not a great "everyone wants PvP and PvP makes the game better" argument.

10. It also shows that players will choose to PAY to avoid PvP realms. Not a great "everyone wants PvP and PvP makes the game better" argument.
    No, not necessarily. It means they will pay to be in the "winning" faction.
    There is a correlation with PvP, though: if people wanted to PvP, ideally they would want for there to be competitiveness, not have it one-sided.

11. No, not necessarily. It means they will pay to be in the "winning" faction.
    There is a correlation with PvP, though: if people wanted to PvP, ideally they would want for there to be competitiveness, not have it one-sided.
    In other words...when the fact that PvP makes playing the rest of the game more difficult, they'll switch to "win" at PvP so it doesn't stop them from playing the rest of the game?

12. Love checking in once a week to see how Obnoxious obliterates everyone.

13. hi can you guys make phase 3 already i'm bored of having a level 60 warlock and having 0 gear cause i'm unable to do dungeons due to the fact tanks and heals won't que
    and no i'm not leveling a healer or tank cause i'm not going to be someones ***** in dungeons

14. Lol..
    One? Twoo? Three? Guys please find a room

15. cool place staff from warmane we like beta server but would you be soo kind and transfer my Orc Rogue Axtron to alliance

I would like long time press option on webiste but sadly there is non soo do me faivor alliance team waiting on me :) and we are limited time on beta

First ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... Last