1. when u guys assume at least aprox the server will be out of beta / testing phase ? im just eager to know something at this point , what we thinkin , 1-2m ? more less ? anyone anything ?

2. Not sure if you're pretending or really forgot your own argument, but the talk was over the fact those servers on the majority end up one single faction when PvP, which you were denying with anecdotal evidence.
    Am I forgot?
    Anecdotal evidence? :D

I see you want to make server PvE and you gave literally no single argument why it is better.

3. Why xp x5?? It was so better if u use true xp Vanilla experience, like this it s to easy. At 60 we don t have to much to do.

4. Dunno the interest of giving xp5 we lack of true server Vanilla experience and like this the ppl don t gona play to much u ll see, if u put true vanilla xp u ll see the ppl coming to warmane to play. But it s your choice, for me i don t gona make a char on this server like this.

5. Why xp x5?? It was so better if u use true xp Vanilla experience, like this it s to easy. At 60 we don t have to much to do.
    You are not forced to use x5 ... you can switch to normal XP rate. It's all in your hands mate. =)

6. "Why don't you just put exp on 1 bro? U can do that to put it on 0.5 even..." Dude what is the point of ****ing vanilla if you could just put 5x, afk on a city while RDF takes you all the way to 60? If i put exp on 1x all it's gonna happen is that people are gonna outlevel me in the blink of an eye, no queue for rdf or a bg and i'm gonna miss all of my spells because of the level gap.
    Entire zones are just gonna be ghost towns because your ****ty 5x is gonna evaporate the need to quest in the first place.

7. "Why don't you just put exp on 1 bro? U can do that to put it on 0.5 even..." Dude what is the point of ****ing vanilla if you could just put 5x, afk on a city while RDF takes you all the way to 60? If i put exp on 1x all it's gonna happen is that people are gonna outlevel me in the blink of an eye, no queue for rdf or a bg and i'm gonna miss all of my spells because of the level gap.
    Entire zones are just gonna be ghost towns because your ****ty 5x is gonna evaporate the need to quest in the first place.
    Some people seem to be adamantly wanting x1, so they can do that on their own. Others can level the way they want. Don't see why people should be forced to do one or the other. So what if people level past you faster? They move out of your zone, out of your quest mobs faster too. Then comes a new batch and goes away soon enough. In RDF you get queued with similar level players (and dungeons), so you just end up being a bit lower level than them at the end of the dungeon. What comes to BG's, the 9 level difference that's allowed plays a factor to it. Even x5 player would struggle as level 21 versus level 25+ players. Rates have very little to do with BG's.

Zones becoming ghost towns is going to happen eventually. That's the fate of every leveling zone months after after any server's release, as the biggest mob has made a character or two already. Now they just get populated by alts, late joiners, random explorers etc. Even in Icecrown (12k pop) will have bit empty leveling zones, not because there are high rates or lack of players, it's just fewer players rolling new characters around the same time.

8. Onyxia will not be a vanilla server. It will be a lvl 60 cap Wotlk realm. Dont worry Wotlk players and enjoy Ony, bcuz a true vanilla player wouldn't play on a realm like that.

9. Am I forgot?
    Anecdotal evidence? :D

I see you want to make server PvE and you gave literally no single argument why it is better.
    The problem is, and you don't even realise and see it yourself, is that there is pages and pages and pages of arguments that been made not only by users, but by the staff themselves, but as soon as you lose argument you start backpedaling back to the corner and start refering to a made up sheet such as authenticity of something, trooo experience and all that other delusional stuff. The main argument that brainrotties cannot stand is that you can always turn the PvP flag ON and enjoy PvP with the others alike, and how much people do that is basically serves as an indicator of demand on it's own and solves this discussion completley with 2 mouse clicks. Players should be able to choose the way they want to play the game, and by doing rclicks on portrait and XP bar they have a great option to do so.

10. The problem is, and you don't even realise and see it yourself, is that there is pages and pages and pages of arguments that been made not only by users, but by the staff themselves, but as soon as you lose argument you start backpedaling back to the corner and start refering to a made up sheet such as authenticity of something, trooo experience and all that other delusional stuff. The main argument that brainrotties cannot stand is that you can always turn the PvP flag ON and enjoy PvP with the others alike, and how much people do that is basically serves as an indicator of demand on it's own and solves this discussion completley with 2 mouse clicks. Players should be able to choose the way they want to play the game, and by doing rclicks on portrait and XP bar they have a great option to do so.
    Great human brains of pve content, it's not disputed, put the flag ON pvp, but put it at the beginning of the content itself, by default it should be "ON" so who wants to turn it off, he can turn it off right? Does that bother you too, and is it a problem for you?
    As you ALL said, who wants pvp can turn it on? let it be that those who don't want PVP can turn it off?
    Plus make it so that it can't accept instant change for 1 hour, is that a problem for you too? let's be parliamentary, don't be children, who look at pvp as violence like did i hit you physically? Where is brain? , what drugs are you on, what kind of violence have you been mentioned in the last few days? This is a game, not a physical, bloody, violent war, tafuq is this

11. Great human brains of pve content, it's not disputed, put the flag ON pvp, but put it at the beginning of the content itself, by default it should be "ON" so who wants to turn it off, he can turn it off right? Does that bother you too, and is it a problem for you?
    As you ALL said, who wants pvp can turn it on? let it be that those who don't want PVP can turn it off?
    Plus make it so that it can't accept instant change for 1 hour, is that a problem for you too? let's be parliamentary, don't be children, who look at pvp as violence like did i hit you physically? Where is brain? , what drugs are you on, what kind of violence have you been mentioned in the last few days? This is a game, not a physical, bloody, violent war, tafuq is this
    Should? Like it owe something to some certain group of players? Please clarify on "should" part, im struggling to understand.
    The f it has to do with physicality and drugs im not even gonna bother...
    It feels like im talking with chatGPT
    Please solve this captcha task from the 1st grade school program to elaborate further in conversation:
    2+3 = 5
    3+2 = ?
    (there is a hint hidden in it aswell about flag on/off by default, i believe in you, you can solve it!)

12. Please WM staff give us free from all these crying babies and open the Gates of Onyxia!!!

13. (lets make high xp rates enthusiasts angry)

With a success of hardcore servers you can see that the main part of vanilla is leveling. No one cares about easy classic raids.
    x5 rate is insane, you can easily lvl up in less then a week and what will you do after that? Log in few times a week to quickly go to easiest raids in a whole wow, put on gear that dropped and log out.
    Make the xp rate x2, which is pretty good with rdf, x3 at max.

And go to hell with "you can set it to 1x yourself if you want, but don't force it on others". Lower xp rates are for making the leveling zones alive, for making people to look for good lower lvl items you found, for making the world fun and healthy. With x5 rates people will level up fast and then will not leave cities for 90% of time. It might be good for wotlk where there is a lot of things to do on max level but not for classic.

I will play and I am looking forward to play on this server no matter the xp rates, but for the sake of all the players (even the dumb "x5+ or I am not playing" people) and server itself, don't make it x5. At least not from the start of the server.

14. Should? Like it owe something to some certain group of players? Please clarify on "should" part, im struggling to understand.
    The f it has to do with physicality and drugs im not even gonna bother...
    It feels like im talking with chatGPT
    Please solve this captcha task from the 1st grade school program to elaborate further in conversation:
    2+3 = 5
    3+2 = ?
    (there is a hint hidden in it aswell about flag on/off by default, i believe in you, you can solve it!)
    You do not say? we must be related by blood then, because I don't see any difference between your writing and mine, are you my sibling maybe, poor thing, my big sis.. i miss you. where have you been until now?

Well, I see some attempt for some tendency to be funny and eloquent, but it's the opposite, believe me, I would continue to chat with you.. but.. I don't want to go below your iq.

15. I swear LAST message and then I'll quit the forum preserving my sanity. XP Is set FREE!!! you can do what you want! Same for PVP/PVE! So stop writing, stop thinking, stop speaking about nothing. Again please WM staff I beg you to stop this pain. Cheers

First ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... Last