1. close this pointless thread

@Author l2p

2. close this pointless thread

@Author l2p
    I think this thread is really entertaining.

3. Kupeczka: Lemme give you a little perspective.

Vis Maior had the world first vanilla Patchwerk kill and they had rogues who wouldn't slice n dice, nor stacked warriors.

Simple fact is we have a far better understanding of the game these days. Min/Maxing is not difficult.
    He's also conveniently forgetting about the trouble attunements could cause.

4. Edit: And regarding your not class stacking, have you actually done 10man? You can't comment on something you haven't done. I'd hazard to say you're either forced to 3 heal, or run a very specific Priest/Holy Paladin healing combo. DPS is probably lenient class-wise, but depending on if you 2 or 3 heal drastically changes the requirements of either side.
    We did it with 2heals, a spriest and overall a non optimal setup and we killed him with ~10seconds left on the enrage. Yes, it's close but really won't be a problem if you gear your characters properly+ professions etc..

And if a Boss in Naxx 10 can 2 Shot a Tank dats not challenging dats just luck you dodge/pary/block the second autoattack. And i dont rly like play like Luck > Skill
    As i said, 2healers and the tanks never died once in our 3? trys, not sure what you're talking about.

Nice offtopic bs tho, keep it up guys!

5. As i said, 2healers and the tanks never died once in our 3? trys, not sure what you're talking about.
    Im not talking about Patchwork.

6. Zwox what's your problem? Anub 25? We did it yday not because tanks were lucky, but they did rotate with their cds. Having 5 cb resses also helps. As a mythic raider you should like the challenge...

7. Lol

PvE is actually the easiest thing in this game, maybe it is time for you to learn how to play mkay?

8. [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: Recount - Death for Zwox by Anub'Rekhan at 21:13:20
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.02 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Anub'Rekhan Melee Zwox Hit -15005 (5622 Absorbed) (Physical)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.02 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Anub'Rekhan Melee Zwox Hit -23155 (Physical)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.01 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Starx Prayer of Mending Zwox Hit +2647 (2647 overheal)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: +0.00 - (Health: 0 (0%)) Zwox dies.
    2 Hits in 0.2 sec.

Its btw a good laugh on the CC Forum ;D

9. 2 Hits in 0.2 sec.

Its btw a good laugh on the CC Forum ;D
    Not expertise capped. Parry -> double swing

10. Not expertise capped. Parry -> double swing
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

11. Not expertise capped. Parry -> double swing
    Some people forgot the good ol' effect of boss Parry-Haste I guess.
    Who needs to know this stuff anyway? Let's all tank and spank bosses and cry in forums if we can't amirite?

12. Some people forgot the good ol' effect of boss Parry-Haste I guess.
    Who needs to know this stuff anyway? Let's all tank and spank bosses and cry in forums if we can't amirite?
    Healers fault for not have mana. dps fault not kill fast
    <is a healer>

13. Some people forgot the good ol' effect of boss Parry-Haste I guess.
    Lets talk about dat.

If 5 rogues stay in front of an Boss -> He Pary 3 Attacks of the Rogues = 4x20k Hits in a row.

Stupidness over 9000 Confirmed xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14. This nonsense about time before first kills is... funny. KT was bugged as hell on release, not to mention Void Reaver before him - Same goes for Vasj. Also, the attunements were really, really long.

That said, however, TBC raids were in many respects harder than WotLK, but that has more to do with weird itemisation and class balance (and weird fight tuning - think of shammies who needed S2 gear to survive Najentus) than it has to do with actual mechanics. No one in their right mind will argue that the high-end content got mechanically more complex over the years, but that doesn't mean that it necessarily got harder in the context of the game at the time (especially regarding class balance etc).

First ... 21011121314 ... Last