1. Where's the portal? Visited Mulgore today on Neltharion and the portal wasn't there.

Ukigumho

Darkmoon Faire expected

Visiting Mulgore and searching for Darkmoon Faire - found them :) (on Frostwolf) but not portal to the island :( theyt are expected to be available every first week of the month. Why Darkmoon Faire banner appears on the main website if it don't work properly... Im waiting to turn in quests, get tickets, get rewards, I had purpose to do that and I had fun, but no fun to receive rewards yet :( Darkmoon Faire still expected :)

3. I'll suppose the realm needs a restart, maybe, in order to acknowledge the new month? It's just my guess.

Natox
    Where's the portal? Visited Mulgore today on Neltharion and the portal wasn't there.
    It begins on the first Sunday of the month, which is the 7th September.

5. It begins on the first Sunday of the month, which is the 7th September.
    I thought it was the first week of each month. Anyways, since it's that way, I give you the permission to kill me because of the previous two silly posts of mine.

I hope you're fast.

6. Can anyone confirm if http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29761 works? I want to know if it worth trying to get 12?

7. I've been serching the Darkmoon Faire and nothing. Do you know if it here already? And where.

Deathwing server.

8. It begins on the first Sunday of the month, which is the 7th September.
    Inaccurate, Darkmoon started on a Tuesday on this month for me in Sargeras.

Can anyone confirm if http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29761 works? I want to know if it worth trying to get 12?
    No,after you get 1 you can't get the others it's bugged atm had 6 chances this month all failed only got potion and darkmoon ticket and that to not always.

9. I know right , and twin peaks battleground and transmogrification and ....oh wait , too bad you play 6
    years old expansion.
    Pretty pointless comment considering that Darkmoon Faire was in Wrath.

10. Pretty pointless comment considering that Darkmoon Faire was in Wrath.
    Yes , but not darkmoon faire island , which this topic is all about , cya.

11. Realm: Sargeras

General
    1)Horde citizens are on a human model they should look like LINK 1 LINK 2
    Spoiler: Show

2)Fishing trainer doesn't teach you anything despite being a trainer
    external links:Link1,Link 2

3)Injured carnie stacking with each other

Quest
    1)Putting the Carnies Back Together Again (bugged)
    Nothhing happens when you use the bandage given by quest giver.When another bandage like heavy embersilk bandage is used they gain back HP but attack you and even follow you.

2)Humanoid cannon ball (bugged a bit)
    when you release wing you either immediately fall down or go some what farther than intended.

3)Master Pit fighter(bugged)
    Cannot loot more than once.
    Disappears if you don' t loot the entire chest(Shift+right click) for loot all I guess,I have used the same Ui and was able to to loot the chest before(august) and now when I loot I only get potion and tickets but no trinket.I have once seen the chest spawn and no one was in arena I just normally right clicked to loot it but when cast ended the chest disappeared.
    IF you have never looted the chest I suggest you do the loot all option so that you don't waste a chance at getting the achievement and the trinket.

I have attached lots of pics below regarding this as this is an achievement I have spent the most time and reported to BlueAo as the changelog says

Darkmoon Faire

▪ Deathmatch Arena should now be Free For All

▪ Putting the Carnies Back Together Again hotfixed

▪ The Humanoid Cannonball hotfixed

▪ Master Pit Fighter hotfixed

Below is a list of pic in chaotic order as I was too busy trying to stay alive and loot the chest before all else.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NNzAQfI.jpg[/IMG

A separate set of pic showing me and 2 others alone in the dark moon arena today(8th September) also in chaotic order.

here is one where I looted the chest first and didn't get the trinket but the some one else did when he/she looted it

In pvp I can't do screenshots as I fight so I did this after I came out of the arena.For those wondering I loot have the option loot all when I am in the arena so their is no way I was interrupted during the time of looting the chest as I got a good few sec of looting chance and yes I was in position of selecting if the option appeared that the item will be soulbound to you do you accept etc

the person who was able to loot it.I am sorry I forgot the part of the screen shot showing that she looted it. damn molten announcements poping up and filling my chat bar when I am taking Screenshots.

Exploits
    I know of only 2 ways ppl exploit darkmoon arena where they go under the arena floor to loot the chest but so far I have seen only one fool try using such an unfair means even after molten released anti cheat system
    here is a pic of him

12. Yes , but not darkmoon faire island , which this topic is all about , cya.
    Except that person never mentioned Darkmoon Faire Island, he only asked about the normal Darkmoon Faire.

13. So, nobody knows where is the faire or when it arrives?

14. I was able to get Loot 12 of the Pit Fighter Trinkets didn't start the quest and was able to loot more than once. Now it seems you cant turn them in to get the upgrade though.

First ... 210111213 Last