1. I have 3 jobs, 5 wives and 17 kids. I cannot play at 2x or even 3x. Ideally 10x is best, but 5x is a compromise I can accept.

2. I have 3 jobs, 5 wives and 17 kids. I cannot play at 2x or even 3x. Ideally 10x is best, but 5x is a compromise I can accept.
    Admire the joke, but honestly one job and no kids sometimes is enough for you to consider to not play wow at all, assuming your job is at least a little but more important than flipping hamburgers in mcdonalds. As wise people usually say "The essence of the pee-pee experience lies in poo-poo"

3. I don't know how many times this was mentioned already. But can we please remove world buffs from the game entirely? I want to play PvE in Classic and not ignore all mechanics and have a boring slot machine. Thank you.

4. The essence of the classic/vanilla experience lies in the activities before reaching level 60 and the exploration of the entire map.
    That's the issue. For some it's the desired nostalgia trip for first big MMORPG experience. For many, it's just another leveling process we can't be bothered with. We've explored the map multiple times, done all the quests several times already, and who know how many alts we've rolled over the years.

5. I don't know how many times this was mentioned already. But can we please remove world buffs from the game entirely? I want to play PvE in Classic and not ignore all mechanics and have a boring slot machine. Thank you.
    Dont think its gonna be such a faceroll taking into consideration raid size was reduced to 25 instead of original 40.

6. That's the issue. For some it's the desired nostalgia trip for first big MMORPG experience. For many, it's just another leveling process we can't be bothered with. We've explored the map multiple times, done all the quests several times already, and who know how many alts we've rolled over the years.
    That's why I think that a beta test of leveling experience is a sadistic pleasure for WM staff :D. Again, if other stuffs have to be fixed ok but please don't ask us to do it again and again, we not deserve that.
    Anyway the 11th there will be a re-bot of servers and website. I hope then we will se Onyxia in the list and ready to go.

7. Anyway the 11th there will be a re-bot of servers and website. I hope then we will se Onyxia in the list and ready to go.
    Oh, lets hope so.

8. x5 is the way to do it.

x1 would kill the project for most people pretty much. every single person i talked to said they would not even play it if its x1. trust me it will get way way more player just cuz it is x5. many people will try it, invest time which they wouldnt , casuals play it that would not even get lvl 60 cuz the grind would be too hard for them alone. you can make alts and the best is: all these x1 cry babys will play it anyways, while the x5 people would not even start if you made it x1. now stop this nonsense every singel day, this thread is spammed for no reason.

9. I have 3 jobs, 5 wives and 17 kids. I cannot play at 2x or even 3x. Ideally 10x is best, but 5x is a compromise I can accept.
    im a true classic player, im gonna be x0,2. you see, classis is about exploring the map and doing activities before 60. end game sucks. people call me grieftard/ganktard, but classis is like that. i can be ganking lows for 14-20 hours straight and nobody can be ban me, damn snowflakes. you don't like it? go to play pandarian

10. I have 3 jobs, 5 wives and 17 kids. I cannot play at 2x or even 3x. Ideally 10x is best, but 5x is a compromise I can accept.
    Go play sims 4

11. 100% truth . 5xp rate is good , if people like leveling so much they can just make alts not big of a deal , most people hate vanilla x1 leveling and stop playing at 30-40 lvl ...

12. 100% truth . 5xp rate is good , if people like leveling so much they can just make alts not big of a deal , most people hate vanilla x1 leveling and stop playing at 30-40 lvl ...
    No it's actually even easier. rc on xp bar and choose anything even x0.5

13. if Onyxia is seasonable, how long will the seasons be? Maybe it was said already but don't wanna read 100+ pages...

14. if Onyxia is seasonable, how long will the seasons be? Maybe it was said already but don't wanna read 100+ pages...
    Whether it'll be fully seasonal like Frostmourne was, where we'll restart from Vanilla Phase 1 again, or they'll decide to do something else at the end of Onyxia's lifespan probably won't be decided, much less announced, until Onyxia is near or at the point it closes.

Onyxia itself will probably take roughly 3 years to progress through Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath content. I think most of us are expecting roughly 3 months between each phase of content unlocking, each phase having content (raids) roughly in line with the major content patches.

First ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... Last