1. Why would the TBC content need to be tested now, when its gonna be released most likely one year after Classic has been up? It makes way more sense to do this during Naxx phase. And the 70-80 content shouldnt be much different from Frostmourne or Lordaeron.
    IF it's tested now, there's not competition from players trying to maintain/make progress on the live server while also participating in testing and polishing on the PTR server...it makes the testing go slower.

IF it's tested at the end of Vanilla's phases, it will contain all the fixes that occur between launch and then...fixes which might cause more bugs for TBC content.

If I were in the meetings where the discussions on when to test TBC and Wrath content were taking place...those would be the main points of the discussion. Which would result in a more stable and polished experience for the release of the TBC content? Would the slower and less thorough testing at the end of Vanilla's phase fix enough bugs to meet the quality standards they want? Or will the fixes during Vanilla's live lifespan create enough new bugs for TBC's content that a TBC PTR now is pointless anyways?

2. Please can you implement the npc to stop experience gain since twinking is always popular and so it will be in classic

3. Please can you implement the npc to stop experience gain since twinking is always popular and so it will be in classic
    Part of the twinking in Vanilla was weighing how much gear you could get before you leveled past the bracket you were twinking for. With 0.5x (optional) rates, it'll make that twink gearing process EASIER. The main reason turning off XP was added in patch 3.2.0 was because that's when BGs started giving XP.

If leveling through BGs is going to be included as a QOL, then the XP disable mobs should also be. If you can't level (gain XP) in BGs to keep it Vanilla, then figuring out how to gear within your XP limit is part of the Twinking in Vanilla/TBC.

4. I would prefer 1x on the beginning of the game.

5. Don't say that. now the same 2 or 3 people coming here and talking all players want 5x or 10x but a few want 1x play somewhere else. the vanilla is garbage This game is old this is not even game. the fact is warmane want to bring vanilla. this is vanilla garbage or not. if they want to add another wotlk or some higher expansion the do it but the plan is vanilla. a lot of players are saying that by experience that 5x is much to go. we use to go 2 or 3 dungeons per day back in the days in vanilla and it helped a lot with leveling. now we have RDF. its a good thing and it will help more than enough.

6. I would prefer 1x on the beginning of the game.
    then just play with 1x

7. Today the server will be realease or we have to wait another month like the first beta?

8. Hey folks! I've been testing out the beta, and I've got to say, the x5 rates feel way too high. I'm not really into the classic vanilla style, but x3 rates would probably hit the sweet spot. Maybe we can consider upping the rates again for later phases or upcoming expansions? That way, the player base can stay more or less in sync.

Also, gold farming is off the charts! I've had zero issues buying what I need. That's a far cry from the vanilla days.

Lastly, I noticed raids are now set for 25 people. I hope there's a difficulty rebalance to match. No one wants things to be too easy, and let's face it, sometimes vanilla was just that.

9. It's my turn to give my opinion

What I would love about this new server with the 3 expansions would be to relive the experience like I did years ago..
    So same XP gains as back then, in Vanilla x1 then TBC x1 (with XP boost they did back then)
    Brief ! just like it was before..
    Like taking the project in 1 year.. for TBC, will make the new ones have the XP boost on vanilla. Etc
    Simple opinion from a little French fan of wow ;)

10. It's my turn to give my opinion

What I would love about this new server with the 3 expansions would be to relive the experience like I did years ago..
    So same XP gains as back then, in Vanilla x1 then TBC x1 (with XP boost they did back then)
    Brief ! just like it was before..
    Like taking the project in 1 year.. for TBC, will make the new ones have the XP boost on vanilla. Etc
    Simple opinion from a little French fan of wow ;)
    If that's the experience you want, you can have it. Almost none of us joined retail when it was "Fresh"...it was already a vibrant and played world with players of all levels. IF you want that 1x experience, PLAY IT. You have the option. Who cares if others are playing 5x. They're like the 40s and 50s and even 60s who've been playing for months when you finally got a subscription to play.

11. Make this realm to progress to Cataclysm... already have 3 realms on WotLK ....

12. Soooooo how do we get to play the beta?

13. Am interested in the expansion progression, and will try it out.

I would prefer x1 or 1.5x with 3 month per patch maybe, that will allow people to get familiar with the raids more.
    Also it would give some space for a week or two vacation now and then.

I'm looking at this from a diablo player perspective, each ladder is about 3-4 months away from eachother.

14. Enough time has passed since the start of the beta test; the second phase showed that there are still enough problems, but work is being done and errors are being corrected. Thank you for your work.

So, while the kids are discussing what the experience rate will be like on the server, x1 or x5, and whether the RDF system will kill the server or not, I will ask really important questions.

Please tell us (if possible and to be disclosed at this stage):
    1) What stage of beta testing are we at?
    2) How long will the general beta testing period last?
    3) Will the Naxxramas phase be tested with an available raid dungeon?
    4) Will the TBC phase be tested at the end of the classic content test and then the WOLTK?

First ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... Last