View Poll Results: Should Lordaeron have RDF available?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 64.25%
  • No

49 25.39%
  • When ICC is released

20 10.36%
  1. Except for RDF being open from release, it wont be one of those certain things that this thread is talking about, its been pretty clear RDF from day 1 would be a non-starter. Which means you're internally having a discussion about this, or this thread is just for morbid curiosity.
    Which means you didn't read my post to the end, where I answer the question.

I totally disagree with people saying that it's more fun to find a group manually and 'experience' the game or 'stop being lazy'. **** I don't want to waste 30 minutes of my life spamming trade/global chat looking for a tank last spot because I have a quest in a dungeon I need to complete. I want to Queue up and find out roughly how long I need to wait, you get exactly the same experience in the instance and it doesn't take anything away from meeting new players and playing with them on your server AS there will be only one server, not like on retail where you play with people from all over the place. RDF needs to be implemented and if it isn't it's a big mistake. A perfect private server is about experiencing the best parts of that expansion... whilst removing the unnecessary and bad parts about it.
    Then Lordaeron simply isn't for you.

2. I just hope GMT won't listen to people about RDF. It's fine like it is now.

3. Then Lordaeron simply isn't for you.
    According to the poll you're out-numbered.

4. You might want to check the posts made by the Staff in this thread.

5. RDF enabled or not, it has no influence on whether i'm going to play on the server. Can the same be said for you?

6. What that has to do with the fact I and other Staff members have more than clearly stated it will be disabled and the poll here is just for people to vote their opinion, without it changing the design feature we decided on?

7. I totally disagree with people saying that it's more fun to find a group manually and 'experience' the game or 'stop being lazy'. **** I don't want to waste 30 minutes of my life spamming trade/global chat looking for a tank last spot because I have a quest in a dungeon I need to complete. I want to Queue up and find out roughly how long I need to wait, you get exactly the same experience in the instance and it doesn't take anything away from meeting new players and playing with them on your server AS there will be only one server, not like on retail where you play with people from all over the place. RDF needs to be implemented and if it isn't it's a big mistake. A perfect private server is about experiencing the best parts of that expansion... whilst removing the unnecessary and bad parts about it.
    Then don't play wrath baby. the hardcore players will enjoy it. and you sir definitely arent. Lordaeron was meant to be "hardcore"

8. Sincerly I don't get why you find so hardcore to travel from a point to another just to enter inside an istance but it's just my point of view. The only real thing you will get it's more world pvp during the journey and maybe outside the dungeons entrances. Doing unbalanced pvp at low lvls doesn't sound so "hardcore" to me neither...

9. Sincerly I don't get why you find so hardcore to travel from a point to another just to enter inside an istance but it's just my point of view. The only real thing you will get it's more world pvp during the journey and maybe outside the dungeons entrances. Doing unbalanced pvp at low lvls doesn't sound so "hardcore" to me neither...
    It sure is more immersed to see players walk to the dungeons and have some kind of world pvp instead of people spam queing rdf after lvl 15 (i believe it is)?

10. Then don't play wrath baby. the hardcore players will enjoy it. and you sir definitely arent. Lordaeron was meant to be "hardcore"
    I'm sure the hardcore players will enjoy spamming the global chat yes, they probably have nothing else better to do.

11. It sure is more immersed to see players walk to the dungeons and have some kind of world pvp instead of people spam queing rdf after lvl 15 (i believe it is)?
    I'm talking from my prospective, usually when I'm in a rdf hc queue I tend to do something useful like farming mats for my professions, maybe some duels in the duel zone outside Orgrimmar or Stormwind... I mean, it's not like you HAVE to sit afk in Dalaran just because you are in a rdf hc queue, there are so many things you can do in this game. I feel the need to travel to the entrance of the istance just as a waste of time, but it's my pov.

12. I'm sure the hardcore players will enjoy spamming the global chat yes, they probably have nothing else better to do.
    This game was always supposed to be a social game. If getting into talking to people and looking for a guild is a problem for you then this game isn't for you.

13. I'm sure the hardcore players will enjoy spamming the global chat yes, they probably have nothing else better to do.
    Tbh the players who will play ''hardcore'' has friends that they play with and power grind/quest with :)

I'm talking from my prospective, usually when I'm in a rdf hc queue I tend to do something useful like farming mats for my professions, maybe some duels in the duel zone outside Orgrimmar or Stormwind... I mean, it's not like you HAVE to sit afk in Dalaran just because you are in a rdf hc queue, there are so many things you can do in this game. I feel the need to travel to the entrance of the istance just as a waste of time, but it's my pov.
    Yeah i suppose but i actually enjoyed doing HC chains back in wrath but that might just be me... I did not focus much about proffesions or duels (it's when i got into pvp i did a lot of duels). I just see the tool more that it's gonna make people do less things because of it... Still the RDF usually got you qued so fast that you could not do much other things :P

14. I'm talking from my prospective, usually when I'm in a rdf hc queue I tend to do something useful like farming mats for my professions, maybe some duels in the duel zone outside Orgrimmar or Stormwind... I mean, it's not like you HAVE to sit afk in Dalaran just because you are in a rdf hc queue, there are so many things you can do in this game. I feel the need to travel to the entrance of the istance just as a waste of time, but it's my pov.
    Actually getting magically teleported to dungeon makes no sense.

15. Actually getting magically teleported to dungeon makes no sense.
    Since when did Wow make sense? XD

First ... 31112131415 Last