1. Wow you really are dumb...

First up, Inifinity did it before pugs.
    Second, Cookies got it down to 15% while it was in a horribly bugged state which was impossible to kill, which basically ****s on everyone elses attempt.
    Third, this is TBC content with 3.3.5 talents and stat scaling... on a bugged server where it's a case of anything with 10% of a brain gets to a boss first its a kill.

If we were not still saved to a pre-fixed archimonde ID, if his respawn was fixed after realm crash, we'd have had the kill way before that pug group.

p.s.. "guilds need more time?" - any given time of the day there can easily be a raid done with all current members online.
    More proof you have never actually been in a half decent guild. Just stop talking, you really are making yourself look worse.
    10%-15% dont count, kill counts, you look simple mad, because pug killed him before you. Now you are just looking for excuse. You write you can make raid in any given time etc, then why you didint kill him as servere first ?. You call me dumb because i think its more easier to take 4-5 players from pug and make an kill, then wait for guilds member's ? lawl. There are also skilled players on "general" chat you can simple "steal" and finish up raid lineup.

I know you are the best horde PvE guild right now, its a fact, but all you do is write ****. Do you even got some server first as guilds? All i saw was MGT HC. Dont act like some ****ing superstar. You gor relly good players in the guild, you can kill like everything as server first, but you dont ****ing make it, why ?. Show some results, not only **** talk on forums.

Yes you are the best.. but for now, you are the best only on paper, not ingame. Simple as that.

2. You call me dumb because i think its more easier to take 4-5 players from pug and make an kill, then wait for guilds member's ? lawl
    I think thats why it is called a guild with guild members , because you can count on them every hour given the day.And also I'll have to remind you , we would have killed it no problem , but since Archimonde decided to go for a walk and despawn after the raid its just silly and what's the point rushing to kill him when it's fixed and everyone and theyr grandma can easily kill it?I'd suggest you mind your own bussiness because anything you say doesn't make sense.

3. 10%-15% dont count, kill counts, you look simple mad, because pug killed him before you. Now you are just looking for excuse. You write you can make raid in any given time etc, then why you didint kill him as servere first ?. You call me dumb because i think its more easier to take 4-5 players from pug and make an kill, then wait for guilds member's ? lawl. There are also skilled players on "general" chat you can simple "steal" and finish up raid lineup.

I know you are the best horde PvE guild right now, its a fact, but all you do is write ****. Do you even got some server first as guilds? All i saw was MGT HC. Dont act like some ****ing superstar. You gor relly good players in the guild, you can kill like everything as server first, but you dont ****ing make it, why ?. Show some results, not only **** talk on forums.

Yes you are the best.. but for now, you are the best only on paper, not ingame. Simple as that.
    Why would I care that pugs killed it second? We have ID from this week before the fix, we have other things to do (PTR testing of SWP), since when did TBC in 3.3.5 matter? I mean like seriously, that much of a bunch of tryhards? "Easier to take 4-5 pugs than to wait for guild members", proof you've never been in a good guild where people will raid 24/7, are hardcore enough to be called up at any hour of the day to log in and raid. The guilds you have previously been in are casual af and should never be compared to a real guild. Stop talking.

We're not running for realm firsts, whats the damn point in this state? Bosses being tank in spank mostly (BT/SSC). We have not joined in on the whore "realm first" **** here because there is no reason to brag about buggy, unbalanced, 3.3.5 core TBC.

See you in Wrath, you'll be in global spamming "lfm ICC10 6k gs".

4. Do you even got some server first as guilds? All i saw was MGT HC. Show some results, not only **** talk on forums.
    Here you go:

Spoiler: Show
    [Realm First! Classic Raider]: goes to <Is a Cookie> (Neryx and Tharess specifically, as well, as I can imagine, majority of people in that raid), 10/17/15, 10:45 ST (based on previous screenshots).

[Realm First! Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj]: <Is a Cookie> (namely: Brodozz, Tharess, Hugz, Maruk, Redtarty, Vareno, Foreveryoung, Cynic, Nazara, Brilliantjoe, Kalagmosh, Allskillx, Jaydee, Weedmon, Jakeoff, Krsta, Dragons, 17 players total), 10/05/15, server time unspecified.

[Realm First! Molten Core]: <Is a Cookie> (namely: Brodozz, Tharess, Hugz, Maruk, Redtarty, Vareno, Foreveryoung, Cynic, Nazara, Brilliantjoe, Kalagmosh, Allskillx, Jaydee, Weedmon, Jakeoff, Krsta, Dragons, Frohike, Rageon and two other guys, 21 player total), 10/05/15, server time unspecified.

[Realm First! Blackwing Lair]: <Is a Cookie> (all those guys on screenshot, including Neryx), 10/17/15, 10:45 ST (based on previous screenshots).

[Realm First! Temple of Ahn'Qiraj]: <Is a Cookie> (all those guys on screenshot), 10/11/15, server time unspecified.

5. I think thats why it is called a guild with guild members , because you can count on them every hour given the day.And also I'll have to remind you , we would have killed it no problem , but since Archimonde decided to go for a walk and despawn after the raid its just silly and what's the point rushing to kill him when it's fixed and everyone and theyr grandma can easily kill it?I'd suggest you mind your own bussiness because anything you say doesn't make sense.
    Then go check posts in this thread. I didint write one thing to anyone from your guild. But when people from your guild call me an *****, then you know, you wanna me ignore it ? grown up. All i wrote was "Now is easier to take some missing skilled players from pug, and kill boss then wait for guild members" and your guild jumped on me lawl.

Not every guild got this comfort to make an pure guild run, early on like you. You guild was hyped, everyone wanted to join you, so now you are in good situation, but you call other guilds bad because other guilds need littlebit more time to finish core raid group. This dont sounds good, dont you think ?

Why would I care that pugs killed it second? We have ID from this week before the fix, we have other things to do (PTR testing of SWP), since when did TBC in 3.3.5 matter? I mean like seriously, that much of a bunch of tryhards? "Easier to take 4-5 pugs than to wait for guild members", proof you've never been in a good guild where people will raid 24/7, are hardcore enough to be called up at any hour of the day to log in and raid. The guilds you have previously been in are casual af and should never be compared to a real guild. Stop talking.

We're not running for realm firsts, whats the damn point in this state? Bosses being tank in spank mostly (BT/SSC). We have not joined in on the whore "realm first" **** here because there is no reason to brag about buggy, unbalanced, 3.3.5 core TBC.

See you in Wrath, you'll be in global spamming "lfm ICC10 6k gs".
    lawl. You dont know me, never was on single raid with me, but you already know how im playing. So by your logic, everyone not from your guild is bad yes ? hahahah Cookie superstars

This disscusion simple make no sense, simple as that.
    Edited: November 26, 2015

6. This disscusion simple make no sense, simple as that.
    The only thing that makes no sense is your english

7. Fighting over server first boss kills on an outdated patch, with wotlk talents and spells is completely ******ed

8. Both the BC and Vanilla content has been a complete joke. Lets just wait for wrath.

9. I still can't wrap my head around what you're even trying to say kupezcka but i guess there is no point in arguing with someone not sound of mind.

Anyway, we didn't team up with another guild to form a proper setup, we just looked in /global for ~15 decently geared people to fill the raid. We just figured it is worth posting here because people were complaining about it just a few days ago, nobody had killed him yet (again) and other guilds were still wiping on him, so my bad if someone feels stepped on his toes for posting this here.

I don't care too much about tbc realm 1sts anyway, i'm just proud of our pug last night. It was a pleasure raiding with so many unknown people and kill Archimonde on our 2nd try already.

On a side note cause this is already quite offtopic and will get cleaned up anyway, I'm pretty sure people agreed on posting "proper" achievements here only aka Illidan, KJ etc. Most of us don't care about single bossfights in tbc ;)

10. On a side note cause this is already quite offtopic and will get cleaned up anyway, I'm pretty sure people agreed on posting "proper" achievements here only aka Illidan, KJ etc. Most of us don't care about single bossfights in tbc ;)
    Except for Paradox who only care about single bossfights in TBC

11. Guardian of Cenarius - Empathy

http://i.imgur.com/MVPQgNc.jpg
    Edited: November 28, 2015

12. Is this a troll attempt? I've seen at least 50-100 people with that title for at least 3 weeks +
    You can't possibly believe you are first

13. Yup, this post is just for you.

14. Logged in and without even having to move my char found someone who did it before (can't imagine what would have happened if I asked in global), also had 10 and 20 exalteds before other people claiming them here. Imo this realm first thread should be changed to raids only, everyone is just posting w/e and claiming stuff since most people in realm don't even bother to come by the forums.

15. Yeah, but that guy is a crazy nerd so it doesn't count

First ... 31112131415 Last