1. Yes, it's best to use it when you only miss a couple of items.

It's not as suitable for buying full sets of items for alts though.

2. when you have the min required achive points to get 1 point a day, you usualy are raiding atleast icc 10 n, so making an item list and seeing wich is the hardest item to get in a raid is the best use of this point shop. Having atleast on near bis item you know drops hard, or gets sought after alot, minimizing your chances of geting it, is a grea way to take gearing out of the raiding picture. ppl with less item gread raid better!

3. So Marketplace for Frostwolf is also released but it asks for old prices still. Like Ashkandi is still 29 points instead of 2.9 or 3.

4. why ......i cant get the point daily ..............i have that link collect points ..............but dont wor ..............said You do not have any points to collect
    Ignorance is bliss.... check the previous posts you dumb, lazy people.

NICE JOB !!!! 40 days for 1 item :D LAHAHAHAHAHA two months waiting for this ???? lahahahahaha
    It wasn't meant for you to gear up your char via points. You're supposed to do it like you were always supposed to do it - by raiding. Btw, with that nick, why he ain't banned already?

5. Btw, with that nick, why he ain't banned already?
    Because I'm waiting for more opinions when people seem to be asleep.
    He'd be gone as far as I'm concerned, but I was letting others opine if they wanted to just force a name change.

6. well, again, one month to get an item you previously only got via money saves you some beer money. you much raid wiper, great patience don't have? shell out 23 coins and insta item. mush win, great reward.

7. This probably has been asked but when are you adding lower level BoP gear. Some people like me like to buy some gear when leveling as it is hard to get gear doing dungeons (as few people do them), or it slows leveling down significantly (which defeats the purpose of 5x rates a bit). Or.... are you adding heirlooms ever. (Again this has probably been asked and answered..)

8. I really,really hope that this prices on the released market shop of frostwolf aren't the real prices, because, it's insane , itens that once were 3 points (on new values) for more than 20 , just insane ...

9. This probably has been asked but when are you adding lower level BoP gear. Some people like me like to buy some gear when leveling as it is hard to get gear doing dungeons (as few people do them), or it slows leveling down significantly (which defeats the purpose of 5x rates a bit). Or.... are you adding heirlooms ever. (Again this has probably been asked and answered..)
    They said that heirlooms and other items will be added at a later time. To my knowledge they have not given a specific time for them yet

10. Ehm... Cata items ... Vicious gear for 30 points ? really ? Why people on WOTLK have ICC gear and we are stuck on poor items ?

11. Are you going to release any tabards for coins/points?

12. Vicious items 37 points on cataclysm marketplace...

13. I agree, cata points should be fixed and include higher level gear to match the style of the wotlk marketplace

14. Level < 80 gear unavailable on a Mist of Pandaria server? Really?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last