danielams10

Talents

Can you re upload the talents, because the link dont work.

2. gladly, if you gimme a working talent calc. mmochamp broke them all and now there's only one for pandaria

****ing greedy blizzard...

3. is it still as bugged as it used to be? cb rog?

4. Can you re upload the talents, because the link dont work.
    Fixed the links for the talent builds. Thanks FrederickIII.

5. The end gear spec is not optimal. In correctly composed raids 1vile 4improved is optimal, with a point removed from ruthlessness.

I have some reservations about the low gear spec too, but quite frankly the whole idea of a low gear combat spec is moot. Go Assassination till you can do more dps as combat.

6. I've seen both 2/3 Vile and 3/5 Improved and 1/3 Vile and 4/5 Improved. Both on trusted sources, so I just went for the more popular spec from the more trusted source.

About low gear Combat - yes, you're right. Still, Combat can pull decent DPS in dungeons, as it has no ramp-up time, unlike Assassination.

7. Hey I've been playing a while according to your guide and my dps is very low, i'm suppose to do much greater dps but as long as i'm trying I can't, so I wanted to ask you about the rotaion.
    Because I see that you haven't mention anything about rotaion.

8. someone could put what the BiS for combat rogue in order, I now have 5,900 + gs and my dps is not much, I still missing RS and DBW trinkets btw..:(

9. .

Could Any 1 give me some guide on Skill Rotation?..:D...i need to know what is the best exactly Rotation need to max the dps?...

Daun
    Could Any 1 give me some guide on Skill Rotation?..:D...i need to know what is the best exactly Rotation need to max the dps?...
    I'm sure you'd like a simple answer that tells you ecaxtly what attack to use First all the way to the last attack and start from 1 again, and it Will work for all crogues on all fights and it Will be a maximum of dps as the class rogue can possible do
    It's not that easy and anyone saying so Is just yeah.... U get it.

It's more of a prio list you have to follow rather then a rotation and it depends on pretty much everything, gear, stats, spec, caps (stats), on what fight?

Ofcource there is a way to follow a rotation to do decent dps for all rogues.
    Some basic rotation that most crogues probably do due to no theorycrafting.

But if you want to maximate your dps with your Rogue you have to (since you are asking for rotation) know pretty much everything about your class.

Lets say there is 2 rogues. (This is an exemple, not saying u should go gem full haste)
    Rogue 1 got more haste than rogue 2, doesnt mean rogue 1 got better gear.

Anyhow they might not do the same rotation bc rogue 1 might have the energy to put 1 extra eviscarate before he have to refresh SnD, by that their rotation is not the same anymore.

1 thing that is certain is keep SnD up at all time.

If you love to play your class you Will be doing better dps than a player that ask everybody to push their buttons.

You have to burn for your class by that you'd read how everything works.

There is an Word for it: theorycrafting.

Theorycrafting takes the game to a new level, it takes alot of time, it Will cost u loads of gold and for most ppl it aint Worth it since there is a "basic" rotation that they modify after abit after situation.

I'm one of them, cba doing it.
    Though i spent xdays'n hour not to mention the gold doing it retail during wrath.

11. Thx for the guide, I'm very pleased with it. I've been following the instructions from here, and my dps got appreciated by others to, ex. 8k+ dps on Toravon @ 5.2k gs.
    What I consider is a must-have-as-low-gs-combat-rogue:
    1. in the MH sword from the Battered Hilt quest
    2. OH fast weapon (I think I had the dagger from FoS hc trash)
    3. get your trinkets: Needle-Encrusted Scorpion trinket (farm it or vote for it) and Blood of the Old God (vote for it)
    4. get softcap Arpen (I gemmed arpen till softcap)
    5. keep SnD up, use Rupture AND use (Tott) Killing spree early in fight (like after rupture and if you have it glyphed, you will use it at least 2 times in a boss fight in any raid).

and a question: why is pure AP better then Agi, considering 1 Agi = 1.98 AP + % crit + % dodge?
    ex. at gemming: Bright Cardinal Ruby gives + 40 AP
    Delicate Cardinal Ruby gives + 20 Agi = 39.6 AP + % crit + % dodge

12. help me

can anyone help me with the talent build screen shot,since aim noob bout rogue here..help me please

13. 1 Agility = 1 AP, 0.012% Crit, and 0.024% dodge.

Even with talents and raid mechanics, pure AP still awards sufficiently more AP than Agi.

...unless there is some monstrous bug exploit in raids that I don't know about (which will not surprise me).

14. Just wanted to know what is the best racial in terms of pve for combat rogues: Troll's Berserking, or Orc's Blood Fury at level 80.

PS: I couldn't find an updated link to the Orc's racial scaled to level 80, so just disregard the values in the link.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last