1. The feeling was the same with me too, when i saw no rdf thing, i was like: **** it i'm out. But than i realized i was just being a spoiled baby of end wotlk content, and remembered the amazing feeling of looking for people and the feel of engaging adventure. What World of Warcraft is originaly about.
    Now, i am so glad there wont be rdf that i hope its never back.
    problem is what you are dreaming will not happen, clear evidence is other realms with non-working rdf, you can check there how people"adventuring" :D

2. problem is what you are dreaming will not happen, clear evidence is other realms with non-working rdf, you can check there how people"adventuring" :D
    You can't compare Lord to other end game realms

3. You can't compare Lord to other end game realms
    Yeah you technically can't since it's a progressive server... It's gonna be WAY different cause PEOPLE actually will NEED gear now. SO their forced to ''adventure'' and socialize :)

4. The feeling was the same with me too, when i saw no rdf thing, i was like: **** it i'm out. But than i realized i was just being a spoiled baby of end wotlk content, and remembered the amazing feeling of looking for people and the feel of engaging adventure. What World of Warcraft is originaly about.
    Now, i am so glad there wont be rdf that i hope its never back.
    *Holds a glass of Northern Ale up* Aye! We shall travel plenty my friendly fat cow!

5. Does anyone know exactly what time (GMT) the server will launch at on friday?

6. They won't say the exact time in order not to flood the realm and cause it to crash constantly you will have to figure it out yourself :P

7. the hype for the lord server is very high ...... 470k views and all talking about it seems like frostwolf will have a decrease in players

8. It's not that big of a deal to just gather a group, run to the instances and summon people. At least you have to go outside Dalaran/OG/SW this way.
    I do feel sorry for all those horde that want to do Deadmines, im gonna gank you so bad all the way from STV >:D

jk, but the only thing that is gonna be a bit hard is to get to different dungeons when ppl get to STV and tanaris :) I love world pvp, and im gonna make sure i allways quest in group in each zone ^^

9. Will characters get reset on launch day?

10. Will characters get reset on launch day?
    Yes. 10 characters

11. I'm playing on Lordareon. Will server get characters reset at 25th September?
    Characters will be reset before the release, yes.

12. Yea with that post on Warmane's fb page they don't help the hype cannot be contained already ahahah :D this is ... too much for me.

13. the hype for the lord server is very high ...... 470k views and all talking about it seems like frostwolf will have a decrease in players
    just note that this thread is open from june, and everytime u view the page considered as 1 view - means u can quit and enter million times a day and u will have million views - just an example.
    well but still its impressive number i guess.

First ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... Last