1. First of all, i'm a Ragnaros and Blackrock regular player and a FW casual player, i know that my english is really bad and i don't care what you can say about me.

I come here to the web and forum all days with the only purpose to take my points, read posible news about 5.4.8 and refresh this page to take a look to your daily reality show.

I must to admit at this point, (i don't know if you two or three Apkaha players represents all your guild mates, i think no) but in general here, for me, Apkaha it's becoming a great circus on forum, because you guys are trying to bash all the ppl who don't think like u here, with fool provocations. Bashing to everyone who challenges you in an equal fight. Bashing to all the ppl who share screens and videos as you do too, and u answer with criticism and sharing more irrational screens, yes, some of your screens are soo irrational... and no less important the amounth of disrespect you spread, bashing physical images from the other players behind a screen.

And the best of all, trying to use photoshop against some ppl avatars... this is a joke? this is just ridiculous, dudes.

Why Apkaha guys open this thread if u can not accept all kind of comments?

You lost all the reason with this actuation representing your guild, nothing else, now, continue bashing as u know, tomorrow i'm here to read the next chapter.

Edit for great misspelling.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

2. Alpkaha guild you suck tho, you can just gank people like 10 vs 1 and post screenshots of it, if you really think you are good at pvp go 1vs1 or 2vs2 someone, oh sorry you can't, rip.

3. Only 13-0 --> 11 minutes. No help on flags. (No excuse). You suck, man.

4. God, this apkaha dude should stop post his pathetic premade screenshot already. Nothing shows you how great you are.

5. BG by The Unchained, when trying to help a guildie get an achievement. (he didn't xD, nab isildur) . Everyone has good SS's. We just don't feed on attention like you do.

6. When I'm on BG without our guild

7. Oh wow so you actually can cast spells?? WOW please teach me how to do it!! When I play my druid tho damages are like doubled yours soo....

8. Oh, LOOK! A group of 4 cowards, with 6 healers, 6 mother-dam-healers, on their raid. Did you bugged and abused with your priest for ganking on duel area, didn't you :D?

9. When I'm on BG without our guild
    Your numbers sucks, if this is the best you got, I'm ****ing dissapointed with you, the only one that could face me (in numbers) on bgs. Monstercat* is 100000000 times better than that ****.

10. Oh, LOOK! A group of 4 cowards, with 6 healers, 6 mother-dam-healers, on their raid. Did you bugged and abused with your priest for ganking on duel area, didn't you :D?
    Oh, LOOK! bearded woman Conchita Wurst again opened her mouth :D

11. Nobody talk about the exploits they use at the entrance tunnel to disable all range attacks from horde, this realm make no sense atm, no with this kind of exploit abuse and im not going to tal about lag... they know what i mean.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last