1. Typical anime avatar

2/20
    I almost laughed. But then I reverted back quickly to the srsface. I'm not sure if I either A) ninja-posted you, B) you don't know what "anime" is, or C) you just copied parts of my post for the sake of posting.

Grace, there is nothing typical about Hina-chan. Don't you talk **** about my waifu!
    It would be **** talking if you didn't actually expect me to be able to tell the difference.

Geist0Z
    It would be **** talking if you didn't actually expect me to be able to tell the difference.
    8/10 Good crisp image...

3. 8/10
    ned to bant ajax red text

Gabrantus
    Haven't played Legend of Zelda games, but I like that. Flashy and creepy at the same time. 9/10.

Because a typical anime character is an empty-headed, boring chunk of moe with a lack of personality.

The only trait Hinagiku shares with these is moe.

5. Haven't played Legend of Zelda games, but I like that. Flashy and creepy at the same time. 9/10.

Because a typical anime character is an empty-headed, boring chunk of moe with a lack of personality.

The only trait Hinagiku shares with these is moe.
    5/10

Because I don't know the anime.

6. 9/10 I like dragons but deathwing is too armored for his own good:D

ByOdinsBeard
    I almost laughed. But then I reverted back quickly to the srsface. I'm not sure if I either A) ninja-posted you, B) you don't know what "anime" is, or C) you just copied parts of my post for the sake of posting.
    D) My attempt at making you laugh

It almost worked too :<

Pherella
    5.5 / 10
    ----------

ByOdinsBeard
    5.5 / 10
    ----------
    Giving Adam "The Top Gun" Demamp anything less then a 11/10 is a crime punishable in over 72 countries.

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself, bud

Pherella
    Giving Adam "The Top Gun" Demamp anything less then a 11/10 is a crime punishable in over 72 countries.

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself, bud
    I dont lie to ppl at last :D

11. 8/10

I'm still in the process of finding a new 150x200 >.>

12. 10/10 Original. + Reminds me of myself -.-