1. the time has come for me to tell you about That awkward moment when you're reading this , and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important except that ostwagon is best

2. I just came by to say goodbye and thank for all the fun I had while being in Aurora. I just want to move on a bit - I became officer in czech guild "Shadow Division" and want to fully focus on that from now on. Wish you all the best.

Alea

3. I just came by to say goodbye and thank for all the fun I had while being in Aurora. I just want to move on a bit - I became officer in czech guild "Shadow Division" and want to fully focus on that from now on. Wish you all the best.

Alea
    Good luck - sad to see you leave, take care

4. Yeah i also wanted to say thank you for all the fun i had while being in Aurora, but i just became a member of the hord so i can no longer have fun with Aurora. Wish you all the best.

Shhottinveins

5. Recruitment Announcement

We are currently looking for: DEMONOLOGY WARLOCKS, DISCIPLINE PRIESTS and SHADOW PRIESTS. As always, exceptional applications of any class/spec (regardless if full) will still be reviewed, it only means we're mainly looking for these classes/specs. :)

6. Aurora' thread has been unique since you guys first started,i enjoy checking it time to time because it's always entertaining!
    Thank you for sharing!

Best regards - Higgins (a fan of Steve).

7. Im bk boyz how u been?
    Bad
    All ned gud grup
    Also im hear lider ned sp?
    My sp no gear but top all dps al tiem ned?

8. Petko how are you even able to speak like that everytime, even if I tried I couldn't speak like you do. You have a divine gift!

9. why people coming to recruitment thread to retire?

10. why people coming to recruitment thread to retire?
    Because they all just want to

11. Because they all just want to
    They all want to be the Almighty Bruce :D

12. I git u all cereal cuz we cereal killaz