1. The thing that might have happened there is maybe some other melee got parried and then the speed increase stacked or something (Just throwing ideas of possible causes since devs can't fix something if they are not certain of what causes it)
    http://www.twitch.tv/brettdeszorns/v/28771538?t=27m30s

cant confirm,
    there wasnt even any melee on the boss at this moment

2. On a side-note it's surprising how a lot of Cookie people aren't maximizing racials the way I thought they would. Lots of undead mages/priests, for instance, when they could be troll and have the single best DPS racial in the game, as well as a flat +5% damage on Maexxna and NR beasts in ToC (beast-slaying). And Belf warlocks just make me physically ill. Way to have access to the best PVE racials in the game and completely squander them :(.
    To be honest, I appreciate this. You can show other people how skill matters more than min-max.

Look at alliance side, they are almost all humans, it's boring to see.

Well done Cookie, some guild refuses to add UD DK or BE Mages in the roster. Glad to see someone think it different.

3. Your idea of skill = standing in placing and hoping that the tank isent one shotted. Keep WOTLK as it was, their was a reason why people conisdered it the best expasion.

4. To be honest, I appreciate this. You can show other people how skill matters more than min-max.

Look at alliance side, they are almost all humans, it's boring to see.

Well done Cookie, some guild refuses to add UD DK or BE Mages in the roster. Glad to see someone think it different.
    We dont have any Belf mages... All the casters are Undead with the exception of one Orc Warlock and one Troll Mage.
    Undead Master Race (and a lot of us are PvPers).

5. well he didnt say that anyways kemii,
    he just said that some guilds refuses to add BE Mages.
    Edited: December 8, 2015

6. well he didnt said that anyways kemii,
    he just said that some guilds refuses to add BE Mages.
    I nkow, I was just adding to it. :)

People need to get over themselves, Why play a class someone is unhappy playing or they play for other reasons (Undead for WotF, Belf for looks etc)

How happy you are with your character > Racials.

I'd say beats being human any day But I'm sadly human on retail (used to be nelf cos I was meant to tank).

7. we on Darksun guild have killed patchtwerk (XD) 5 times on 10man. We got tonight 25man in 2 hours (gonna stream it probably)

8. we on Darksun guild have killed patchtwerk (XD) 5 times on 10man. We got tonight 25man in 2 hours (gonna stream it probably)
    Congrats guys :)

We still haven't had the opportunity to do 10M naxx since update since EOE and OS are being fully tested.

9. we on Darksun guild have killed patchtwerk (XD) 5 times on 10man. We got tonight 25man in 2 hours (gonna stream it probably)
    Naxx got updated yesterday.

10. We dont have any Belf mages... All the casters are Undead with the exception of one Orc Warlock and one Troll Mage.
    Undead Master Race (and a lot of us are PvPers).

11. Your idea of skill = standing in placing and hoping that the tank isent one shotted. Keep WOTLK as it was, their was a reason why people conisdered it the best expasion.
    Naxxramas was not considered anything close to a good raid. It was just too easy.
    If they keep it as original with patch 3.3.5 it will be even easier and complete faceroll for any pve guild.

My idea of skill is that if tank is getting one shotted you dont cry on forums, but focus and think about how you're going to deal with it. A lot of people already proved it's possible.

12. well there is a difference between tanks getting oneshotted for a reason or for too much damage.

if anubrekhan hits 2 times at the exact same moment for 18k each
    you cant "outplay" that one.

13. Naxxramas was not considered anything close to a good raid. It was just too easy.
    If they keep it as original with patch 3.3.5 it will be even easier and complete faceroll for any pve guild.

My idea of skill is that if tank is getting one shotted you dont cry on forums, but focus and think about how you're going to deal with it. A lot of people already proved it's possible.
    Who proved its possible ?. Show me some post, that someone killed Anub after yesterday "fixes". Did you even kill him ?.Did you even try ?, because every time i ask you some question, you simple dont answer it. All you do is saying "its easy.." "noobs" cry" , show some prove you killed it. Not week ago, 3 days ago etc.. because we killed it also before this "fixes". I wanna prove you killed Anub today or yesterday, on naxx 10 ofc.

Everyone wanna hard naxx, no free loot for pugs etc. But if you think first boss in wing, should hit def caped exp caped tank for over 30k on naxx 10, you must be insane.
    Edited: December 8, 2015

14. well there is a difference between tanks getting oneshotted for a reason or for too much damage.

if anubrekhan hits 2 times at the exact same moment for 18k each
    you cant "outplay" that one.
    You're right, there is a difference. And the best way to find out which on of those two it is, is to find out if it's been killed before... so let's have a look, yep it's been killed by others, so the tanks got one shotted for a reason and not because of too much damage.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last