1. I am not talking anymore...i dont want to get low as you do so... + whoever thinks i am noob.stupid or whatewer good at least i have life and somethong else than wow unlike you 2 noobs 24/7 online
    go as low as i do, even though you were the one that showed up on the forums to fire shots at someone first? k, i wouldnt be suprised if you get denied entrance to most ally pvp guilds anyways, show them how you trinket ret stun as hance instead of using shamanistic rage

2. Gosh I hate to get involved but I just HAVE to set some facts straight.

1. Arena rating is worth more than any statistic involving random BGs. Please never ever say otherwise, for you look like an *****.

2. Rated BG is harder to get carried in than arena. This is also totally incorrect. It is easier to get carried by 9 players in a 10 man rated BG, than it is to get carried by 1 person in a 2v2 arena matchup. This is literally common sense. Again, saying otherwise makes you look like a complete noob that has no clue what he's talking about.

3. WoW pvp is balanced around 3v3. All other PvP formats are mostly for fun. Affliction locks for example are so stupidly dominant in a BG environment, compared to say a BM hunter.

4. The only way you will get better is when you start respecting and learning from players better than you. That full vicious resto shaman that reached 2.3k rating? I assure you, you would never be able to do it. I know I wouldn't either. It's easy to sit there and say its easy to do, but trust me it isn't. That player was obviously excellent, and you should recognize that.

I probably just wasted a whole minute of my life, but I had to set the record straight for you :/

PS: You guys should move this post to the off-topic/spam sub-forum so that there's no need to moderator all this flaming.
    Pffffffffff... PFFFFFFFFFF! Get outta here with your logic and your common sense! These are the lands of clickers and unwarranted e-peen and your in depth insight has no power here! Allow me to illustrate:

It takes more skill to click and a good clicker will always beat a sh*t / decent keybinder
    Do you see?

Also I have tried keybinds 25+, the reason I didn't like it was because it affected my ability to kite and I have more control as a clicker
    DO YOU SEE?

You keep talking as if arenas really means something rated bgs takes more skill
    DO YOU SEE?!?

It doesn't matter that every WoW tournament in the history of ****ing ever has been based on 3v3, Rated BGs are where it's at!

Spoiler: Show
    PS. I love you like a fat kid loves cake <3

3. Pffffffffff... PFFFFFFFFFF! Get outta here with your logic and your common sense! These are the lands of clickers and unwarranted e-peen and your in depth insight has no power here! Allow me to illustrate:

Do you see?

DO YOU SEE?

DO YOU SEE?!?

It doesn't matter that every WoW tournament in the history of ****ing ever has been based on 3v3, Rated BGs are where it's at!

PS. I love you like a fat kid loves cake <3
    I love how Arcane can make fun of Tdot with more style than all of us together xD

4. Omfg Aio Senpai, forgive me for I did not see the light.

5. I love how Arcane can make fun of Tdot with more style than all of us together xD
    What can I say, I'm a natural

Omfg Aio Senpai, forgive me for I did not see the light.
    It's okay, senpai noticed you.

6. dem noto days men i love you tho <3

ayye i spoke to brutalis he gonna fix a rbg vs criminals again , i hope so atleast

gonna be funnzies

7. It's okay, senpai noticed you.
    Senpai noticed me!! *kawaii blush*

dem noto days men i love you tho <3
    <3!!
    You can join me on MoP for best pvp everz!!! (hard to keep my face straight saying that lie...)

Still welcome to come, we're alliance as always, and i think we get more rated bg action. Plus rets are pree op compared to retail 5.4.2

Edit: Banditto if I can double quote using my phone, you have no excuse to spam us with your single quote replies.

You can double quote by quoting one reply, typing out what you want to say, copy your whole reply, then use the quote button for the next person, and type out your next reply.

Thanks
    Edited: July 29, 2015

8. Senpai noticed me!! *kawaii blush*

<3!!
    You can join me on MoP for best pvp everz!!! (hard to keep my face straight saying that lie...)

Still welcome to come, we're alliance as always, and i think we get more rated bg action. Plus rets are pree op compared to retail 5.4.2
    im not a mop god :( and if i play that i play rsham
    :3

9. im not a mop god :( and if i play that i play rsham
    :3
    rsham is even better and we REALLY need a good one so my main affliction lock can go rateds (that man spreads aids faster than an African prostitute)

If I get banned for that sick reference, it's worth it.

10. tdot in next criminal's club vs fatality:

OMFG DUDE THEY USED BUBBLE PLZ THAT DOESN'T COUNT PLAY UR CLASS SO I DISREGARD THIS LOSS; DON'T TALK TO ME IF U DONT PLAY BY HOW THE GAME IS SUPPOSED 2 BE PLAYED!!!11!

11. tdot in next criminal's club vs fatality:

OMFG DUDE THEY USED BUBBLE PLZ THAT DOESN'T COUNT PLAY UR CLASS SO I DISREGARD THIS LOSS; DON'T TALK TO ME IF U DONT PLAY BY HOW THE GAME IS SUPPOSED 2 BE PLAYED!!!11!
    stop trash typing :3 or i gkick you , i want a fair game thats it. :p

12. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Gentik so pro... Not.

13. <FATALITY> is far to be as good as DDS/Infected/Criminals Club.

1. It starts by the requirements: I mean, looks like everyone can join Fatality, they have no requirements, or if they have is probably something like 390 iLvL.
    2. Their GL is hated by a lot of people.
    3. Everytime they lose, they use excuses instead of learning with the defeat.
    4. Everything they do is 10m premade Normal Bgs 24/7.
    Etc Etc....
    Aren't you directly talking bad about guild, and not in guild section, and which was forbidden to talk about?

14. Wining normal random bgs in 10 man premade is nothing...the real deal is to play Rated agains best players on server aaaannnnnd you loose => FATALITY = mediocre pvp guild....
    P.s
    One friendly advice Tclick if you wanna become good pvp guild :
    1 learn from mistakes as Bakura sayed
    2 Make good comp
    3 You learn to lead team,or give someone good and expirienced to lead if you cant
    4 Make some binds
    5 Sort out who is realy skilled and geared in guild and who is not
    6 STOP SHOWING OFF YOU ARE JUST ENDING UP BEIGN COMPLETE NOOOB AND FOOL AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
    7 BEATING 377 PPL IN BG DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE GOOD
    8 1000000 other things you are currently doing wrong
    If Fatality is bad guild and Tdo is bad overall. Why all of you are bothering to even talk about it or waste your time?

Ha-ha, so you actually jelous?

15. You know nothing about skill bro.
    Do you? I think not.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last