1. May 27, 2016  
    been following his threads for as long as they exist and never commented until now when he needs it i think
    i find him amazing at his job, i dont think you should say that allahkazam cus it really makes no sense...
    first 6 pages are really gold, but even those pages contain more deathwing than ragnaros people replies, jesus even the second reply in the thread was like that and then he explained how it goes with baits and it worked still lol, thats something really
    i can only imagine what would happen if you guys actually let him have his thread in peace, like he had them when they first appeared on deathwing, versus valars and that horde in bgs thread, people knew nothing about ohdo and took the baits hard just like ragna now
    1st page spammed by elypas, 2nd page spammed by dvorakmanu, 3rd page same, 4th to 6th are awesome almost no dw people in em then it just gets overspammed by em up to this page... you people are not letting it happen is all i see

2. May 27, 2016  

3. May 27, 2016  
    To be honest i'm still interested in that GvG fight even if just for laughs. Guess i shouldn't count on it. :)

4. May 27, 2016  
    To be honest i'm still interested in that GvG fight even if just for laughs. Guess i shouldn't count on it. :)
    I would gladly do it, but it's not a GvG, it's an arena match.
    I will inform you if we are bored enough to do that, I promise.

5. May 27, 2016  
    I would gladly do it, but it's not a GvG, it's an arena match.
    I will inform you if we are bored enough to do that, I promise.
    Oh but we would do a 40vs40 in gurubashi arena. Thats much more interesting isn't it? You're not gonna back off now are you?

6. May 27, 2016  
    Oh but we would do a 40vs40 in gurubashi arena. Thats much more interesting isn't it? You're not gonna back off now are you?
    40v40 is small for us as I said, are you able to make it a 300v300 at least?
    Also you should be Alliance so we can get honorable kills otherwise its a huge waste of time.
    We could make 500 honorable kills by the time GvG is done.

7. May 27, 2016  
    40v40 is small for us as I said, are you able to make it a 300v300 at least?
    Also you should be Alliance so we can get honorable kills otherwise its a huge waste of time.
    We could make 500 honorable kills by the time GvG is done.
    No, we will make it 40vs40 in gurubashi arena.
    Not 300vs300 on GM island with foam swords. That shiz is just relarded.

8. May 27, 2016  
    No, we will make it 40vs40 in gurubashi arena.
    Not 300vs300 on GM island with foam swords. That shiz is just relarded.
    You need to open your mind to new possibilities.

9. May 27, 2016  
    Why isn't this thread closed? Its sole purpose is trolling by one obviously young lad, which has NOTHING to do with the realm itself. Either move it somewhere or delete it.

10. May 27, 2016  
    This thread is exclusively about <Ohdo> fighting another group of people ingame.
    It is not my fault that many people attempted to derail the thread, I have even taken it back to its course every time, so <Ohdo> GvG was still the topic.
    As it was right before you commented.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    Edited: May 27, 2016

11. May 27, 2016  
    17 pages of ****posting... Impressive!

12. May 27, 2016  
    Why isn't this thread closed? Its sole purpose is trolling by one obviously young lad, which has NOTHING to do with the realm itself. Either move it somewhere or delete it.
    Why would they close it? The GM's are probably having a good laugh going through it themselves.

Hail Odho

13. May 27, 2016  
    You need to open your mind to new possibilities.
    10/10 Sithposting mate.

14. May 27, 2016  
    10/10 Sithposting mate.
    Your guild probably has 80-100 members.
    Our guild had 10600 and still has those people ready to fight for it.
    40v40 is like 0,38%vs 50-60% of our guilds.
    Even 300v300 is a joke for us but it is something I figure is a maximum for the others.

Maybe Warmane could organize a 3000v3000 fight or something.
    Edited: May 27, 2016

15. May 27, 2016  
    Your guild probably has 80-100 members.
    Our guild had 10600 and still has those people ready to fight for it.
    40v40 is like 0,38%vs 50-60% of our guilds.
    Even 300v300 is a joke for us but it is something I figure is a maximum for the others.

Maybe Warmane could organize a 3000v3000 fight or something.
    Jesus christ dude cut the crap already. This ain't a GvG thread, it's a thinly veiled troll thread.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last