1. wtf but im the nicest :(
    I feel like in sentence ''wtf but jill the nicest'' u made a small mistake...
    Merry Christmas Purl :D

2. I feel like in sentence ''wtf but jill the nicest'' u made a small mistake...
    Mhm bieatches,

MARRY CHRISTMAS!

3. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I'm very proud of what we've accomplished this year, especially regarding RS25HC. We got our first kill on 8 February, and in 44 weeks time, we killed Halion a whopping 73 (or 64, I fell asleep whilst counting) times, which is a big achievement. I and the other officers wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and may the next year be filled with good luck. :D

4. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I'm very proud of what we've accomplished this year, especially regarding RS25HC. We got our first kill on 8 February, and in 44 weeks time, we killed Halion a whopping 73 (or 64, I fell asleep whilst counting) times, which is a big achievement. I and the other officers wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and may the next year be filled with good luck. :D
    Ty lidr, once u go black you never go back ❤️❤️

5. Hello,

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. The guild has been going strong for over 2 years. I didn't expect it to last that long but thanks to everyone we're still here till this day and approaching a new year.

Enjoy your holidays!

Cheers :D

6. Petko is say fak all
    Merry christmas broders n girl
    Hope for no more noob in gild
    !

7. Soo lidrs u made up some New Year's Resolution so far?

and once again, MARRY CHRISTMAS MY QTs

8. hi guys first off you all suck and i swear to god im going grey and bald because of u guys (hunters standing in cutters every pull, shamans chain healing people who are standing alone 40098098797 yards away from anyone, people tanking LK while eating irl, clickers, officers and their apparent lack of a brain when commenting or accepting applications this week, ect) so yea. i hate u guys.

but i wouldent trade it for anything else or any other guild. because those are the things that make my day weeks later when i think about all the stupid crap that happened. so happy holidays u butt jockeys.

and for the love of god im super srs about you crappy shamans. next time i see one chain heal on pec/tamp/loli when they are tanking in RS ill slice your hands off and replace them with penguin flippers.

9. funky stahp u r scaring the children

10. hi guys first off you all suck and i swear to god im going grey and bald because of u guys (hunters standing in cutters every pull, shamans chain healing people who are standing alone 40098098797 yards away from anyone, people tanking LK while eating irl, clickers, officers and their apparent lack of a brain when commenting or accepting applications this week, ect) so yea. i hate u guys.

but i wouldent trade it for anything else or any other guild. because those are the things that make my day weeks later when i think about all the stupid crap that happened. so happy holidays u butt jockeys.

and for the love of god im super srs about you crappy shamans. next time i see one chain heal on pec/tamp/loli when they are tanking in RS ill slice your hands off and replace them with penguin flippers.
    HAHAHAH We love your ngr butt <3

11. hi guys first off you all suck and i swear to god im going grey and bald because of u guys
    Oh stop blaming them for your balding. <3

12. Oh stop blaming them for your balding. <3
    LOL LEO hahahahaha

13. I'm making a special case here because of the situation.
    Thanks for making it obvious for me.
    hej , how r u?