1. So much talk about RDF still.

Step 1. Go to IKEA
    Step 2. Buy a little bridge.
    Step 3. Build the bridge.
    Step 4. Get over it.

I hope it never gets enabled.
    Or at least, if they do, so it ONLY finds you a group. No teleportation or bonus rewards of any sort.
    Couldn't agree more. While it is a little frustrating and time consuming, which some players may not have, it does what it was meant to dew: make the experience more hardcore and memorable in a good way!!!!

2. I hawe good gear on my paladin, and i know how i hit before i transfer carracter on the aliance side, because i was playe on horde side at frst... it can be true that i hiting ppl whit 2k-10kdmg whit crit, and sometimes whit 60k-110k ... i know that I need doing good dps , i wondering if is may bee transfer bug whit carracter., because it is hard to play like that in PvP, and yes i hawe full gear PvP... Plz fix me. Tnx a lot.

3. So much talk about RDF still.

Step 1. Go to IKEA
    Step 2. Buy a little bridge.
    Step 3. Build the bridge.
    Step 4. Get over it.

I hope it never gets enabled.
    Or at least, if they do, so it ONLY finds you a group. No teleportation or bonus rewards of any sort.
    Honestly I'm not bothered either way, but people saying **** like this is just as bad as the people moaning about not having it. It's a community here it should work like one. Tit for tat and all that

4. It would be great releasing the option to perform race and faction change with the release of TBC, thinking long term people will want to swap over for a change. (Hoodrlch)

5. Why cant DKs be avaiable before northrend actually is released? It wouldnt really break anything would it? Or is it to hard to only release part of an expansion?

6. Why cant DKs be avaiable before northrend actually is released? It wouldnt really break anything would it? Or is it to hard to only release part of an expansion?
    DKs were released on Wotlk, so it would make sense to enable DK character creation when we actually move to the Wotlk content, don't ya think?

7. DKs were released on Wotlk, so it would make sense to enable DK character creation when we actually move to the Wotlk content, don't ya think?
    No, i dont see the point. I see practical stuff (i.e lvl cap is 60 and you being 58 when you finish the starting chain feels like cheating) being a problem, but see 0 issues otherwise. Why cant there be dks in BC content?

8. No, i dont see the point. I see practical stuff (i.e lvl cap is 60 and you being 58 when you finish the starting chain feels like cheating) being a problem, but see 0 issues otherwise. Why cant there be dks in BC content?
    Because of the inherent advantages of a "hero class," which was introduced later, made to fit in a well-established high-level and well equipped player base. While you might disagree with that, we recognize those facts and the decision has already been made.

9. It'd just be another class instagibbing everyone in BG, nothing new.

10. It'd just be another class instagibbing everyone in BG, nothing new.
    Then I guess we'll just be having one less doing that for a while, yes?

11. Hi Obnoxious (and everyone else!)

Wondering if there's any 'updated' word said regarding race/faction change? I would love for it to happen.

Thanks.

12. I don't have any information about that changing, but it's the kind of feature Edifice implements, so we don't usually get any word about it beforehand.

13. i would like to make a race change, from Blood elf to Dwarft Paladin :3

14. i would like to make a race change, from Blood elf to Dwarft Paladin :3
    Well at least you don't want to be human :D
    Enough of those :D

15. Any updates on downloading Lordaeron for a Mac? please let me know! thanks

First ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... Last