1. July 9, 2015  
    I'm so hungry. Who wants to go get fud with me? My treat.
    Will you also pay for my round trip by plane ?

2. July 9, 2015  
    No. But I will pay for your food. Honestly, this is a great deal for everyone.

3. July 9, 2015  
    Today is my birthday, you can come to my birthday party. :3

4. July 9, 2015  
    Free nasty *** American food? count me the **** in. You gotta send it over to Cali, but not a big deal, right?

Btw, your new haircut looks ****ing sweet. Fits you more then your old style, imo.

5. July 9, 2015  
    Happy birthday hun
    Free nasty *** American food? count me the **** in. You gotta send it over to Cali, but not a big deal, right?
    Lol. You're so silly.

6. July 9, 2015  
    Happy birthday hun

Lol. You're so silly.
    Thank you miss! ^^ I am embarrassed of my age, so everyone has been kind to pretend in a joking manner I am still 18. I am though still in my 20's. Q_Q

7. July 9, 2015  
    Getting the van valeted by a group of Eastern Europeans today made me cringe so hard, especially when one of them gave me some appalling honey smelling air freshener.

8. July 9, 2015  
    Getting the van valeted by a group of Eastern Europeans today made me cringe so hard, especially when one of them gave me some appalling honey smelling air freshener.
    If you lived in America, that would be a good "million dollar" law suit or at least a new vehicle. Funny thing is you probably win.

9. July 9, 2015  
    Thank you miss! ^^ I am embarrassed of my age, so everyone has been kind to pretend in a joking manner I am still 18. I am though still in my 20's. Q_Q
    When a kid bump you can give him "dafuq are you doing kid" look,i always do that at work XD,one of many benefits of being in 20s

10. July 9, 2015  
    -> felt in the mood to level and logged to Lord
    -> get on my way to the quest location
    -> hit a boar
    -> server crashed

WELL, MAYBE NO LEVELING TODAY.

11. July 9, 2015  
    Why embarassed? Being in your 20's, or even in your early 30's, is still quite youthful. Especially if you take care of yourself. I'm 26 and quite proud of it. Even though I still get carded for Rated M games......
    -> felt in the mood to level and logged to Lord
    -> get on my way to the quest location
    -> hit a boar
    -> server crashed

WELL, MAYBE NO LEVELING TODAY.

You should go check out the pathing at least. And LoS. Better than retail quality, I'd say. :d

12. July 9, 2015  
    If you lived in America, that would be a good "million dollar" law suit or at least a new vehicle. Funny thing is you probably win.
    I don't really know how to feel about that.

They also started pressure washing the floor inside, dangerously close to the battery, I'd show you a picture I took but the sign writing on the vehicle would reveal more personal information than I'd be comfortable with.

13. July 9, 2015  
    Haaaapppy Birthday!

14. July 9, 2015  
    Why embarassed? Being in your 20's, or even in your early 30's, is still quite youthful. Especially if you take care of yourself. I'm 26 and quite proud of it. Even though I still get carded for Rated M games......

You should go check out the pathing at least. And LoS. Better than retail quality, I'd say. :d
    26 too today. Inching to 30's just seem unappealing for myself. Just dragging my feet. :< Perfect age for me is 22.

15. July 9, 2015  
    I'm in love with Venti Java Chip Frappuccino

Happy birfday fam.

Btw, your new haircut looks ****ing sweet. Fits you more then your old style, imo.
    Thanks mane. I was going to wine & dine you to some Five Guys Burgers & Fries. I don't know if Cali has them but they're ****ing delicious.