1. But these things are exactly what make Vanilla different from next expansions. If they make the talents same as WoTLK then what's the point of having this progressive realm? Might as well just make a WoTLK realm, like Frostmourne 4...
    im just tired of classic servers that die in weeks because some bunch of people have this nostalgic bs ideas that don't work 19 years later, the pvp turned to one faction and the server is dead, remember alliance not gonna have they racial. looping for 3 months the same content till you get freaking bored, that's it, that's all.
    that is my fears, but im still gonna test the beta, i just wanna be happy and have fun, i don't like drama loot, pvp drama, baby cry drama

2. How will PvP gear be handled? Will it change by xpac or will it follow 1 format through all 3?

3. im just tired of classic servers that die in weeks because some bunch of people have this nostalgic bs ideas that don't work 19 years later, the pvp turned to one faction and the server is dead, remember alliance not gonna have they racial. looping for 3 months the same content till you get freaking bored, that's it, that's all.
    that is my fears, but im still gonna test the beta, i just wanna be happy and have fun, i don't like drama loot, pvp drama, baby cry drama
    Uldren have right
    If you guys try this classic talent on 3.3.5 talent tree bullsh*** the server will be dead in 3 months...trust me
    and yeah i'm tired too when i get hope i can feel again "the TBC in 3.3.5" feeling, but actually not because the server die in the classic phase because the nonsense ideas :'D

4. Seems interesting. Hopefully can be a pve realm to even out the odds a little.

5. I think a vanilla with x5 experience rates is crazy. At least x3 is something much more acceptable. People would get bored fast. You could also try modifying the experience rates based on expansion, eg vanilla x1 or x2, tbc x3 or x4 and wotlk x5. I don't know, but I definitely know that a progressive kingdom that just started at a rate like that won't end very well. My opinion.

6. How does Vanilla PvP even work with the Wotlk client, i mean it's different honor system

7. Uldren have right
    If you guys try this classic talent on 3.3.5 talent tree bullsh*** the server will be dead in 3 months...trust me
    and yeah i'm tired too when i get hope i can feel again "the TBC in 3.3.5" feeling, but actually not because the server die in the classic phase because the nonsense ideas :'D
    i have the same wish, tbc with a 3.3.5 client, arenas, amazing raids, the badges, the zones. hellfire and zangarmarsh will be war zones, the arcatraz and shadow labyrinth, magisters terrace.

8. I would like it to be the experience x1 that is as original as its time was like that );..;(

9. pls make discussion about x1. It will be a catastrophe if this server get x5. pls!!!!!!!!

10. I would sugest of making some kind of poll about item store the sogestion would be not disabling it at all but making like p1 no shop and p3 bwl u add shop with p1 items. And the question is how it will be for rank 14 gear ?

11. [QUOTE=cioco44;3189367]Can`t wait, but in my opinion X5 is to much. I was expecting atleast x3 for better experience. This rush through content make people not learning mechanics , there on class/spells etc. which happens now on Icecrowm because of the fast rates.[/QUOT

This is just stupid, it wont be that rush, also there is a very small minority that has to "learn" since the game has been out for, forever. So basing the game around that small amount of people is not smart.

12. [QUOTE=maxekung123;3189763]
    Can`t wait, but in my opinion X5 is to much. I was expecting atleast x3 for better experience. This rush through content make people not learning mechanics , there on class/spells etc. which happens now on Icecrowm because of the fast rates.[/QUOT

This is just stupid, it wont be that rush, also there is a very small minority that has to "learn" since the game has been out for, forever. So basing the game around that small amount of people is not smart.
    In my opinion best idea is make exp rate x1. And for lazy people you could do possible increase exp for donation,for example x2 or x3.

Also remember please people work, and there are people who play only few hours in weekend. You could do increase exp rate in weekend. For example every weekend exp x2.

But never x5, it will destroy game in beginning.

As for the marketplace, selling items also ruins the PvE game. The marketplace should be able to buy mounts, cosmetic items that do not affect the game. However, if you really want to earn money from selling items, then sell items from previous content.
    For example, in the first phase, you can buy items below lvl 60. In the second phase, you can buy items from the first phase. In the third phase, you can buy items from the second phase. However, please do not destroy PvE players as it is done on icecrown.

13. Some people are proclaiming contrary to evidence that the pve population won't be effected if it took 45 minutes to just to get to your dungeon/raid (BRD in the video link) entrance due to getting killed over and over again by the opposite faction! The alliance faction has died on that server due to worldpvp being dominated by horde. So yea pve players will quit en masse if they can't do their pve thanks to gankers/griefers!

If it comes to choosing between letting go of a majority of pve focused players or a minority stuck up on forcing worldpvp on everyone, let go the ganking/griefing minority.

14. You can still lower your exp gain you have that option, you can still form a group yourself you have that option too, you can still run to all dungeons and not use RDF at all you have that option as well, these complaints doesnt make any sense you can still play like that.

15. I started playing on icecrown over half a year ago. For the first month I collected items to start raiding. Every time I've heard you need to have a higher GS to get into this raid. After half a year of farming every week of ICC10 and ICC25, the maximum I managed to kill was 7 bosses. Even though I know the tactics for all bosses, most even heroic, in half a year of playing, I never had a chance to complete ICC on this server. Every time I heard, "you must have the items from this boss to try to kill him". The item selling system on the icecrown server forces players to buy these items, otherwise they will never have a chance to raid.
    As for the fact that I could collect a raid myself, I don't have enough time to spend an extra 3 or 4 hours in the game just to collect people... That's why I think that copying the marketplace system from icecrown is the worst possible option. Players should be able to choose whether to farm any item or buy it.

However, the system in icecrown forces you to buy, otherwise you will not get to the raid.

additionally I think exp rate x1 and exp rate x5 are extremely bad ideas. Do people think something is black or white? there's nothing in between? Why can't we do x2 exp rate? I think exp rate x2 is a great compromise.

First ... 816171819202868118 ... Last