1. Edifice, some titles have not been distributed despite off being said that they have been. Should I wait a bit or should I make a ticket again? Thank you.

2. What about fixing the SM quest in-game? Will it ever happen?

Sorry, if it has been said, but I seached the forum and I didn't find an answer to my question.
    I really don't know. It's been stated by the Administration before that we aim to have it fixed, but at the same time I'm not sure if that's optimal. The quest line was available for just a brief period of time on retail, while on here we have two servers that will stay on WotLK. Having the quest line open would mean everyone having an item supposed to be rare and obsolete not too long after.

3. I really don't know. It's been stated by the Administration before that we aim to have it fixed, but at the same time I'm not sure if that's optimal. The quest line was available for just a brief period of time on retail, while on here we have two servers that will stay on WotLK. Having the quest line open would mean everyone having an item supposed to be rare and obsolete not too long after.
    Maybe enabling quest for legendarys for a fixed amount of time will be better idea. Maybe you should consider this option aswell.

4. Maybe enabling quest for legendarys for a fixed amount of time will be better idea. Maybe you should consider this option aswell.
    That might be better, but we'd likely get a lot of whining and complaining just the same. It might be something to consider, but I'm a bit skeptical that it would in fact solve much. It also doesn't deals with the fact that Shadowmourne was rendered obsolete when Cataclysm came out, something that would never happen on WotLK. Having harsh requirements and needing a nice sum in donation works as a quite good limiter to how many will have it, though.

5. That might be better, but we'd likely get a lot of whining and complaining just the same. It might be something to consider, but I'm a bit skeptical that it would in fact solve much. It also doesn't deals with the fact that Shadowmourne was rendered obsolete when Cataclysm came out, something that would never happen on WotLK. Having harsh requirements and needing a nice sum in donation works as a quite good limiter to how many will have it, though.
    Alot of players whine about everything anyway. But having quest enabled for a fixed amount of time would be good idea.

6. SM availability for new buyers ETA?

7. Edifice when can we expect titles distribution?

8. I just said it WON'T be added before coins are wiped.
    Even if you wait to retrieve, I wouldn't be surprised if those coins are locked from being able to get Legendary items. On top of that the new requirements might be a played time to get the item at all, not to get discounts.

Bottom line is: we don't want people who didn't previously have Legendary items to get them with refunded coins, period.
    No offense to Molten or any of it's staff servers.
    But contradicting what you said in a previous statement by an official of your server.(which i can link if you would like)
    Makes no sense, I'm not whining about SM i could care less if you bring it back honestly...
    But your player base is going to lose faith in you if you don't stand behind what you originally say(Extending coins til SM, til certain Ilvl items for MoP(which i don't think are released)among many other things, and once again no offense meant but stand behind your original statement or meditate more before making one(AND Quote)

"Q: "What about my Smourne?"
    A: We will work to make it possible to obtain legendary items and items otherwise limited or unavailable based on similar requirements as before. We are working to provide an optimal solution before end of February where premium members would have the possibility to acquire these items in a balanced fashion while taking into consideration that regular (non-donor) community is undergeared and we don't want our population to get roflstomped, especially thousands equipped with heirlooms. We are open and ready for discussions on this subject to help us come up with good decisions in a difficult situation.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=280388
    ""

9. Marketplace ETA and requirements for SM new buyers?

10. I woul like to buy a Mourne, any eta on when it's going to be available on marketplace again?

11. No offense to Molten or any of it's staff servers.
    But contradicting what you said in a previous statement by an official of your server.(which i can link if you would like)
    It would be contradicting if two people gave the opposite information at around the same time.
    If new information later is different from the original, you call it "changing your mind."

12. It would be contradicting if two people gave the opposite information at around the same time.
    If new information later is different from the original, you call it "changing your mind."
    changing your mind is a subset of contradiction, it's still contradiction.

13. By your definition if you go to a pizzeria and say you want pepperoni, then right away say you don't want it because you changed your mind you're making a contradiction, or that any update ever on anything is also a contradiction. News might as well change their name to Contradictions.

But good job contradicting logic.

14. By your definition if you go to a pizzeria and say you want pepperoni, then right away say you don't want it because you changed your mind you're making a contradiction, or that any update ever on anything is also a contradiction. News might as well change their name to Contradictions.

But good job contradicting logic.
    Ignoring the contrived example, yes, when ordering a pepperoni then changing your mind, in your subsequent statement you would be contradicting yourself. News is a completely different kettle of fish as you are talking about statements re. unique temporal events. You could argue that every news statement is a contradictory statement to a statement about a different state of affairs prior to that news statement but that'd be kinda stupid and redundant.

At the end of the day saying one thing then saying and more importantly doing another thing later is contradictory. You have literally 'gone against' what you previously said. Contra-dict

Whether the particular wording of Kaer's statement has been contradicted is another debate. I think 'Shadowmourne will likely return to the marketplace under similar conditions as before, before coin wipe' is a bit too vague albeit misleading to be taken seriously as 'shadowmourne will go back in the marketplace for anyone to purchase with refunded coins'. Nevertheless, it kind of sucks that a lot of players saved coins and even rolled classes on those pretenses, rolled new characters on accounts separate to previous ones, having no idea about the future outcome.

15. tl;dr - an argument trying to prove a point based solely on semantics isn't worth more than a chuckle.

First ... 816171819 Last